Problem with vfio -things

Hello guys!

I have little problem with my Unraid server. I just added to server LSI HBA -card and now I can't start my Windows VM in my server becuase of this error. I don't know what to do for it... Can you guys help?

7b8ddf4ae01cb93ea3df5a561aff9774.png

EDIT: I put PCIe ACS override -> both 

and NFIO allow unsafe interrupts -> yes

now the vm starts normally but are those unsafe to keep on because the help that says that unsafe interrupts on may cause possible data corruption..?

Edited by Matte
15 hours ago, Matte said:

Hello guys!

I have little problem with my Unraid server. I just added to server LSI HBA -card and now I can't start my Windows VM in my server becuase of this error. I don't know what to do for it... Can you guys help?

7b8ddf4ae01cb93ea3df5a561aff9774.png

EDIT: I put PCIe ACS override -> both 

and NFIO allow unsafe interrupts -> yes

now the vm starts normally but are those unsafe to keep on because the help that says that unsafe interrupts on may cause possible data corruption..?

I got same issue on LSI HBA ( 6.9.1 ) and need change above two setting which no need on previous Unraid version ( I can't remember which version ). Even setting that, sometime start VM will got another error, but start again would be fine. This like a bug as HBA in its own group. @ljm42 FYR.

My HBA was 9201-16e,  @Matte what HBA model you use ?

Edited by Vr2Io