[Support] NixonInnes - Unraid Builds

Hey folks,

I'm a fairly new Unraid user and have been loving the platform so far! I'm also a bit of a nerd with some dev experience, so naturally stared tinkering with building a few containers. I like to do data analysis (read as: make pretty graphs), build/ingest API's (hoard data) and trade (set money alight).

Which brings me to the containers:

image.png.2b9cb1aa8880e7f628147e86a7c5db39.png

Alpaca to InfluxDB

What is AlpacaAlpaca is an API first stock brokerage, providing real-time market data.

What is InfluxDB? InfluxDB is an open-source time series database.

Alpaca-to-InfluxDB is a fairly simple container to ingest live(ish) stock market data from the Alpaca websocket into an InfluxDB. Currently it pulls in 1m candles for whatever market tickers you define.  

For further information on how to configure the container, please see the README on the DockerHub page (link below).

DockerHub: https://hub.docker.com/r/nixoninnes/alpaca-to-influxdb

image.png.85355a6323d87949b189b9c72384fcf5.png

Binance to InfluxDB

What is Binance? Binance is a large crypto currency exchange, providing real-time market data.

What is InfluxDB? InfluxDB is an open-source time series database.

Binance-to-InfluxDB is a fairly simple container to ingest live crypto market data from the Binance websocket into an InfluxDB. It allows configuration of which currency pairs and candle interval to ingest.

For further information on how to configure the container, please see the README on the DockerHub page (link below).

DockerHub: https://hub.docker.com/r/nixoninnes/binance-to-influxdb

Example of data in InfluxDB:

image.thumb.png.836d600a5e40234448a6d3e56920f3eb.png

Both of these can be used for FREE (gotta love free data); however, you will need to create an Alpaca account to use the Alpaca API. More detail on both the containers can be found in the DockerHub pages, or in the GitHub repository (below) if you would like to look a little deeper.

GitHub: https://github.com/NixonInnes/unraid-builds

To get an InfluxDB instance setup, consider checking out atribe's great InfluxDB container here: 

Please let me know if you have any feedback, these are newly developed and are still undergoing some work to improve them.

- Nix

Edited by NixonInnes
More detail & pretty pics
  • Like 1
  • NixonInnes changed the title to [Support] NixonInnes - Unraid Builds
  • 2 weeks later...