No GUI, No SSH, No Display after upgrading to 6.9.1

I did that, then restored the appdata folder, deleted everything that has to do with Nvidia including the plex container.  I then ran the update assistant and it says it should be good so I turned the server off, backed up the flash drive and tried to update again... same problems.   I then restored the the flash drive with the nvidia plugins in hopes to get plex working with the graphics card transcoding.  I finally got it to work, doing a fresh install, no hardware accelerated transcoding, as the unraid plugin will not work, I assume because I am not running an Unraid Nvidia build anymore.  I would like to be able to upgrade to the new version and be able to use my graphics card for hardware accelerated transcoding. 

big-savy-diagnostics-20210408-2323.zip

1 hour ago, knowpistons said:

Everything is working on version 6.8.3 besides GPU transcoding, I would like to be able to upgrade to the latest version to get this working as well. 

Now that you have eliminated potentially problematic plugins, you can try upgrading to 6.9.2 again.  First backup your flash drive.

As you know, there are two ways to upgrade; 1. Tools --> Upgrade OS (the automated way) in the GUI or 2. download the latest version from unraid.net, unzip the files and copy all the bz* files to your flash drive (the manual method).

I don't know if it was ever fully determined what caused all your problems after the first upgrade attempt but the old unraid-Nvidia plugin still being installed would have caused some issues.  It also appears that some things got messed up on your flash drive.

Hopefully, the path to 6.9.x will be smoother this time.

Edited by Hoopster

Ok, so after getting everything back up and running, ran a parity check, went through and cleaned anything that could cause a problem, I tried both methods to upgrade, first backing up the flash this time, and had the same exact issues. I looked at my system log and saw some warnings and errors.  I have attached the system log as well as the new diagnostic. 

big-savy-diagnostics-20210413-2116.zip big-savy-syslog-20210414-0116.zip