Unraid Crashing - Forgetting Plex Server

BRS

Hello.

I've been battling several errors for several months. I've completely reinstalled the dockers, attempted multiple versions of unraid to no avail. I've read the forums, double checked settings, and I'm at my wits end.

Error 1: Unraid crashes when running parity check. When I run parity check, the server will eventually prevent remote access through the UI. The server also completely freezes and refuses to allow interface of any kind - even with the command line. This happens every single time parity check is run.

Error 2: Unraid crashes randomly. Sometimes once every few minutes, sometimes it is stable for days and weeks at a time. I have set it up to log errors - but the logs do not show anything before and after these crashes. No warning or error messages are visible. During the crash, the UI freezes, and I'm unable to pull any error logs during the crash.

Error 3: After recovering from a crash state, Plex forgets the old server exists. The data on the array remains ok, but plex forgets that a server exists. All of my settings remain, but it will not connect or run properly unless I set up a new server via the webUI. I have attempted to rectify this by migrating app data to my cache. This has not resolved this issue.

I have run memtest, fix common problems, etc.

Specs:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600

32 GB ECC DDR4

Asrock X570 Phantom Gaming 4

4x8 gig nasred hdd

1x samsung 500 gig NVME SSD

Dockers:

Krusader

plex - linux

valheim

• JorgeB locked this topic