Data stuck on Cache drive

I am going to upgrade my cache drive but I can't seem to get all the data onto the array using mover. I've attached the syslog, it seems to think the files don't exist. I have the appdata share to cache prefer and it has moved everything apart from what you can see in the syslog. Docker has been stopped. Any thoughts how to fix this?

Thanks

syslog

Can't check your share settings without diagnostics.

But if you set a share to cache:prefer, the files will be moved from the Array to the Pool.

If you want to move from the Pool to the Array you have to use cache:yes.

Open files are not touched so you should disable Docker in Settings.

More details in the FAQ :

I followed this list below from the FAQ up to the mover part. The mover log shows that the files don't exist but I can see them in MC and also in the webgui.

How do I replace/upgrade my single cache device? (unRAID v6.2 and above only)

This procedure assumes that there are at least some dockers and/or VMs related files on the cache disk, some of these steps are unnecessary if there aren't.

Stop all running Dockers/VMs

Settings -> VM Manager: disable VMs and click apply

Settings -> Docker: disable Docker and click apply

Click on Shares and change to "Yes" all cache shares with "Use cache disk:" set to "Only" or "Prefer"

Check that there's enough free space on the array and invoke the mover by clicking "Move Now" on the Main page

When the mover finishes check that your cache is empty (any files on the cache root will not be moved as they are not part of any share)

Stop array, replace cache device, assign it, start array and format new cache device (if needed), check that it's using the filesystem you want

Click on Shares and change to "Prefer" all shares that you want moved back to cache

On the Main page click "Move Now"

When the mover finishes re-enable Docker and VMs

Thanks

What are the files inside the directories ?

It is possible that the files left are duplicates that are already on disk1.

If you still have the mover logging, what is displayed on the log if you try to manually run the mover again ?

If you think you can live without those files, you can always delete the directories.

I've swapped over the cache drives and run mover after changing everthing back to normal so that my appdata and system shares are on the cache prefer. I can see there are missing Plex thumbnails now. Is there a way to force it to redownload this information?

32 minutes ago, Tom90 said:

I've swapped over the cache drives and run mover after changing everthing back to normal so that my appdata and system shares are on the cache prefer. I can see there are missing Plex thumbnails now. Is there a way to force it to redownload this information?

Not sure since I never had the issue, did you try to force a scan of your libraries and or refresh all metadata ?