License - Transfer Question

So I've been using unraid for over a year now and I've set up a secondary server.  I'm now about to purchase a second license for my secondary server as well upgrading my primary server.  That said, here's my question...

Is it possible to transfer my existing "Plus" license to my secondary server, and just buy a new "Pro" license for my primary server without moving USB drives around? Can I create a support ticket to just swap registered licenses between FLASH GUIDs?

Not quite as the licence is tied to the GUID of a particular drive.

the easy way to do what you want is to get a new “Pro” licence linked to a new USB drive.   You then copy the ‘config’ folder off the current USB drive to transfer all your current settings to the new USB drive.    You can then use the existing drive with the Plus licence for the secondary server.  You can set up the old drive as if it were a new flash if you want, but if doing so make sure you first copy the licence file off the existing drive so you can then put it back after recreating the drive to keep it licence.

• Thanks 1
On 4/10/2021 at 8:11 PM, itimpi said:

Not quite as the licence is tied to the GUID of a particular drive.

the easy way to do what you want is to get a new “Pro” licence linked to a new USB drive.   You then copy the ‘config’ folder off the current USB drive to transfer all your current settings to the new USB drive.    You can then use the existing drive with the Plus licence for the secondary server.  You can set up the old drive as if it were a new flash if you want, but if doing so make sure you first copy the licence file off the existing drive so you can then put it back after recreating the drive to keep it licence.

I see.  Thank you very much for the response.