Freeze up while booting in UEFI mode.

unRAID 6.9.2

HP H8-1260t, i7-2600, 16GB ram, 1TB nvme ssd, 1x 6TB Ironwolf, 1x 4TB Ironwolf, 1 PNY 32GB USB Flash, 1x PCIe x16 dual NVME adapter, 2x PCIex1 Ethernet NIC, 1x PCIe x1 SATAIII adapter

First bootup with unRAID worked, checked the box to allow UEFI boot, updated from 6.9 to 6.9.2, rebooted machine and it froze shortly after I saw "haveged starting up". Froze = blank screen with blinking cursor. If I disable UEFI boot in the BIOS or re-insert the ~ next to the EFI folder on the flash drive, the machine boots and I am able to setup my array. Not sure if I need to be running with a UEFI boot or not. 

I have set up a VM and am trying to get access to my 2x PCIe NICs from inside the VM with no luck. When setting up the VM, passing the NICs through is not an available option. I have bonding switched off on all 3 NICs and bridging on for each. br0 to eth0, br1 to eth1, and br2 to eth2. I have br1 and br2 set in my VM settings and can see two NICs inside my VM but they seem to be bonded together and to whatever br# is set as default in VM Manager. The VM client is Untangle 16.2 which is Debian based, if that matters.

tower-diagnostics-20210410-1533.zip