[SUPPORT] Pastey - CorneliousJD Repo

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, CatDuck said:

Hey @CorneliousJD

Do you mind updating the repo to a new work thats not abandoned?

https://github.com/Cesura/pastey/pull/33#issuecomment-1777021527

You can just update the dockerhub repo to arcscloud/pastey:latest and that should pull their copy instead.

I'm reluctant to adjust the template in the community apps section since arcscloud's work is just a fork of Cesura's original work.

1 minute ago, CorneliousJD said:

You can just update the dockerhub repo to arcscloud/pastey:latest and that should pull their copy instead.

I'm reluctant to adjust the template in the community apps section since arcscloud's work is just a fork of Cesura's original work.

Am I reluctant to make another template because of duplicates. I understand I can absolutely do what you mentioned. 

Think if a few months go by and the fork is being maintained and other isn't, that we revisit makeing the change? 

1 minute ago, CatDuck said:

Am I reluctant to make another template because of duplicates. I understand I can absolutely do what you mentioned. 

Think if a few months go by and the fork is being maintained and other isn't, that we revisit makeing the change? 

I'm open to that if there's still no movement on original project.

You can edit your existing container to point it to the new work though if you want to give it a run for the time being still :)

Without making a new template in CA.