VM audio problems, onboard/discrete pcie/usb

Hello all. So I've been having issues with a Windows VM of mine. My setup is primarily a gaming rig, with the array as secondary. I have onboard realtek audio on the motherboard passed through, had a discrete PCIe Creative SoundBlaster Z soundcard passed through, and now have purchased a USB SoundBlaster X3 connected to a passed through PCIe 1x USB 3.0 card.

The issue. Audio pops and clicks. With, and without MSI interrupts enabled using the SpaceInvader application for all audio based devices. It happens regardless of drivers, settings, stream qualities, direct modes using Creative's software, etc. I've tried everything to fix this, including spending $150 on this USB soundcard that is attached to a USB add in to avoid the possibility of issues passing through like other external devices. I'm at my wits end with this. NONE of these problems exist if I boot windows natively. I've got all the cpu cores of the VM isolated from UNRAID to avoid any kind of issues I've also read about.

What is going on here?? I've seen reddit posts about this, and very old posts on these forums-- but alas a generic 'fix', doesn't seem to exist. I'm desperate here. I was hoping (expecting), the USB dac to fix all the issues because of how it is connected. I was shocked to discover shit-tastic audio pops clicks etc, still exist. Please help, for the love of god.

What do I need to attach to this post?