Errors and warnings in log.

hey guys thank in advanced for the help, im getting errors and warning in the log and i have no idea what its for im at 25% full 

running 6.9.1 

i have probelms with it crashing im assuming its because maybe the log files are full im not sure. i recently moved from and intel server build too a amd ryzen build if that helps. 

server-syslog-20210416-1330.zip

i am also running a parity check right now as well idk if that is a reason for the errors 

Edited by MightyLional
additional information
1 hour ago, MightyLional said:

hey guys thank in advanced for the help, im getting errors and warning in the log and i have no idea what its for im at 25% full 

running 6.9.1 

i have probelms with it crashing im assuming its because maybe the log files are full im not sure. i recently moved from and intel server build too a amd ryzen build if that helps.

There are a lot of BTRFS errors on sdd. JorgeB might have better advice on this but your diagnostics could provide more details about your system.

Go to Tools / Diagnostics and attach the zip in your next post.

1 hour ago, ChatNoir said:

There are a lot of BTRFS errors on sdd. JorgeB might have better advice on this but your diagnostics could provide more details about your system.

Go to Tools / Diagnostics and attach the zip in your next post.

hey also what ssd iv got 2 one for plex metadata and cach

2 minutes ago, SimonF said:

Its the cache has (sdd) at end of discription

ahhhhhhh sorry man thanks for the help alot will having the ram fixed help with that situation? i just changed back too 2666 as i didint see 2667 so i figured 666 would be fine.

agin thank alot for all the help iv been having problems for like a week or 2 now.

server-diagnostics-20210416-1513.zip server-syslog-20210416-1913.zip

hey guys thanks for all the help

so i have reformatted the SSD im hoping all is well now im going though and getting rid of my old dockers and redownloading and setting them back up as i was having trouble with them im getting this error while trying to download Sabnzbd agin it wont let me download it.. 

var/lib/docker/tmp/GetImageBlob612275878: read-only file system

so far i have started the process for Sonarr need to do radarr and plex seems to be doing much better now after that ram fix and ssd reformat!!

i also seem to be getting more errors not as fast as before just would like to know if there is anything else that i can do to fix them 

and as always you guys are amazing 

server-diagnostics-20210416-2224.zip server-syslog-20210417-0224.zip

ok i lied im getting this for plex old radar and new sonarr haha idk whats going on i did a reboot too see if that would fix my previous error 

e":"open /var/lib/docker/containers/d130ba0864cbd08c76f5688422f5abce52d6998da2143d48807522506393e535/d130ba0864cbd08c76f5688422f5abce52d6998da2143d48807522506393e535-json.log: read-only file system"}

Edited by MightyLional
add on