After Array Rebuild everything is gone

Hey guys,
right now i am having a tough time with unraid.
Yesterday Unraid informed me that my 2tb paritys SMART value of "reallocated sector count" is continously rising.
Today i bought a new 4tb hdd, stopped my array, put out the damaged parity plate, replaced it with the new 4tb one(hotswap) and 
assigned it to the parity slot in unraid.(the array was emulated the whole time)
The rebuild of the array started and after around 20 percent i noticed that im getting a 503 error in the OpnSense webui ( which was running in a Virutal Machine in unraid)
so i restarted the VM. The VM never came back to life. 
at around 25% i saw 49.000.000 Errors across all my hdds on the Main screen of Unraid. 
Then i stopped the rebuild, stopped the array, started the array in maintainace mode and tried to 
to repair the filesystem on one of the hdds ( xfs_repair -v /dev/md1 ) but i am getting a fatal error, "superblock read failed" in Phase 1.
So here i am, not knowing what to do, all my shares and the data is gone.
Anyone has an advice?

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-16 at 19.56.00.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-16 at 19.41.30.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-16 at 19.27.07.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-16 at 19.25.54.jpeg

srv-diagnostics-20210416-1950.zip

19 minutes ago, trurl said:

Are these disks on the Marvell controller?

Hi trurl, I just checked. It's the ones that are not connected to the Marvell controller.
Do you think it's save to turn Unraid off and swap one of the unmountable drives over to the remaining SATA Port on the Marvell Controller?

Thanks for your help

Also note that just rebooting should bring the data back, but you still need to fix the underlying issue or it will likely happen again.

Errors on parity drive are logged like a disk problem, though SMART looks OK and it's using a Marvell controller, still should run an extended test, but the main problem was the onboard SATA controller, which is unfortunately quite common with some Ryzen boards, looks for a BIOS update, if that doesn't help and other than using a different board best bet is to use an add-on controller (non Marvell).

• Like 1