unmountable disk

I have an unmountable disk I ran a check on with the following results:

reiserfsck 3.6.27 Will read-only check consistency of the filesystem on /dev/md2 Will put log info to 'stdout' ########### reiserfsck --check started at Fri Apr 16 16:36:26 2021 ########### Replaying journal: Replaying journal: Done. Reiserfs journal '/dev/md2' in blocks [18..8211]: 0 transactions replayed Checking internal tree.. Bad root block 0. (--rebuild-tree did not complete)

I have attached my diagnostic as well

I unfortunately  also have a red x on my parity drive, I'm afraid I'm going to lose all of my data and would appreciate any help.

zelda-diagnostics-20210416-1714.zip

I ran the --rebuild-tree option this morning with this output:

reiserfsck 3.6.27 ************************************************************* ** Do not run the program with --rebuild-tree unless ** ** something is broken and MAKE A BACKUP before using it. ** ** If you have bad sectors on a drive it is usually a bad ** ** idea to continue using it. Then you probably should get ** ** a working hard drive, copy the file system from the bad ** ** drive to the good one -- dd_rescue is a good tool for ** ** that -- and only then run this program. ** ************************************************************* Will rebuild the filesystem (/dev/md2) tree Will put log info to 'stdout' Replaying journal: Replaying journal: Done. Reiserfs journal '/dev/md2' in blocks [18..8211]: 0 transactions replayed ########### reiserfsck --rebuild-tree started at Sat Apr 17 07:29:40 2021 ########### Pass 0: Loading on-disk bitmap .. ok, 1232478446 blocks marked used Skipping 52923 blocks (super block, journal, bitmaps) 1232425523 blocks will be read 0%....20%. The problem has occurred looks like a hardware problem. If you have bad blocks, we advise you to get a new hard drive, because once you get one bad block that the disk drive internals cannot hide from your sight,the chances of getting more are generally said to become much higher (precise statistics are unknown to us), and this disk drive is probably not expensive enough for you to you to risk your time and data on it. If you don't want to follow that follow that advice then if you have just a few bad blocks, try writing to the bad blocks and see if the drive remaps the bad blocks (that means it takes a block it has in reserve and allocates it for use for of that block number). If it cannot remap the block, use badblock option (-B) with reiserfs utils to handle this block correctly. bread: Cannot read the block (344162632): (Input/output error).

image.png.864b4134c892e89a4f7177c93d6771e4.png

Edited by mostlydave
Add picture that is more readable
1 hour ago, JorgeB said:

There were read errors on disk2, but it doesn't look like a disk problem, replace the cables and run reiserfsck again.

P.S. In case you're not aware parity disable, so array is unprotected.

Thanks for all of your help. I'm going to shut the server off until my new breakout cables arrive to be safe. I'll post again once it's been replaced, hopefully with some good news.