Cache 100% full after upgrading to 6.9.2 and mover doesn't seem to move anything

Hello, I just upgraded to 6.9.2 and after rebooting Docker failed to launch.  I noticed that my cache was 100% full so I disabled docker and rebooted but the cache is still 100% full.  I've tried to run mover a few times and it didn't seem to clear anything from the cache.  I'm assuming I have a docker file that has been writing to the cache but I'm not positive.  Any help would be greatly appreciated

tower-diagnostics-20210417-1237.zip

Edited by faulty_lamp
ca.mover.tuning.plg - 2021.04.16

Verify your settings for the plugin...

Apr 17 12:28:59 Tower root: cat: /boot/config/plugins/ca.mover.tuning/ca.mover.tuning.cfg: No such file or directory

Probably need to make a change, revert it and apply it to get rid of this error.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Squid said:

ca.mover.tuning.plg - 2021.04.16

Verify your settings for the plugin...

Apr 17 12:28:59 Tower root: cat: /boot/config/plugins/ca.mover.tuning/ca.mover.tuning.cfg: No such file or directory

Probably need to make a change, revert it and apply it to get rid of this error.

Yep that was it, thank you!

3 hours ago, faulty_lamp said:

I ended up uninstalling the mover tuning plug in and then reinstalled it and that seemed to fix it.

Might also want to make some "entry" in the config settings.  i.e. Move on 10% usage etc.  The config file needs to have "apply" button hit to be created/updated.