Recommendations for a x570 motherbord with 3x PCI-e x16 ?

I have been running unraid on my Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS motherboard since I built my first unraid-server. But I have hade some hard times since the beginning with IOMMU-groups and gpu-stubbing. I want to have use three gpus (two for VM's and one for transcoding/machinelearning). But the problem for me is that I never got the gpu stubbing to work. No matter what I do I always have to secrifice one of my two gpus to the unraid system and even tho it is stubbed the entire unraid system craches if I try to use the stubbed gpu.

Also I have only been able to separate my USB in two IOMMU-groups so I only have one separate spare group for VMs, I need to use a usb-pci to add any more.

So now I want to cahnge my motherboard to something different that have 3 pci-e x16 lanes and hopefully better IOMMU-groups for usb.

I have found these motherboards so far that is in my price range:

ASUS ROG Strix X570-F Gaming

Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO

ASUS Prime X570-Pro

Have any one used one of theose boards with unraid and can give any tips if there are any problems ?