Unable to update cart - email error

I'm setting up another unRAID server and am observing a confusing error message when attempting to purchase a key.

I see the options on /buy with my correct GUID displayed at the top. However, selecting to buy any of the license options will show popup error messages for "Unable to update cart" and "Email is not a valid email address". I don't believe I've entered an email address anywhere on this server yet, or any time during this process.

unraid-buy-key.PNG.916fcd3c757592c085afb7369b179a60.PNG

I've tried various steps and can't find a way to proceed. Could it be because of my existing unraid.net account and servers?

On 4/18/2021 at 8:24 AM, Omid said:

I'm setting up another unRAID server and am observing a confusing error message when attempting to purchase a key.

I see the options on /buy with my correct GUID displayed at the top. However, selecting to buy any of the license options will show popup error messages for "Unable to update cart" and "Email is not a valid email address". I don't believe I've entered an email address anywhere on this server yet, or any time during this process.

unraid-buy-key.PNG.916fcd3c757592c085afb7369b179a60.PNG

I've tried various steps and can't find a way to proceed. Could it be because of my existing unraid.net account and servers?

Hello @Omid, this is a new one. Could you please try again in an incognito window or a different browser and / or turn off any adblocker extensions just in case?

I HOPE that solves it for you (see what I did there?). 

Please let me know...