Upgrade 6.9.1 --> 6.9.2 - Unraid sees suddenly a "ghost" ethernet port and is not reachable anymore

Hi,

I upgraded from 6.9.1 to 6.9.2 and afterwards my server is not reachable anymore (not even pingable). The root cause is, that unraid sees suddenly another ehternet port. ETH0 is my standard port for file share and management. After the update there is an ETH1 as well. I don't know where it comes from. The strange thing is, ETH1 has the MAC address of ETH0. (?)

Yes, my server has 2 ethernet ports, but one is disabled via jumper on the board and in the BIOS. And it has another 4-port ethernet controller for pfSense. It worked fine with 6.8.3 and 6.9.1.

I downgraded to 6.9.1 with my backup and everything works fine again.

At the moment it is not such of a big issue. My question is, did someone else encountered this problem and if so, did you manage to solve it?

Thanks

¿RIDDLER?

Diagnostics are pretty much always required to troubleshoot.

Go ahead and grab diagnostics from 6.9.1, then upgrade to 6.9.2 and grab diagnostics again and upload both zip files to your next post here.

( When the webgui is available you can get the diagnostics zip file from Tools -> Diagnostics. If it isn't available then from the console type "diagnostics" and the file will be saved to your flash drive. For more info see https://wiki.unraid.net/Manual/Troubleshooting )