Setting ports in router

Pava

How I can set on same public IP adres Qnap and Unraid ports? I need to open ports 80 and 443 to working me Letsencrypt / swag /  on Unraid. Can not get working. In attach print screen of asus router and swap setting. 

Edited by Pava

Ok hm sorry I am excellent cook 😀, but not understand network. Just try get working nextcloud what I set Swag  to get ssl domain / find video on youtube / but problem is my ports can not get certificate. nextcloud.madomain.com Please do you know some tutorial to get this working, simple... Thank you

your Qnap is already using port 80 and 443. Letsencrypt(swag) need those ports... its not possible to port forward the same ports to two different devices at the same time

your nextcloud have a port config on 444, if you want nextcloud behind swag you need to config the nextcloud config inside the swag folder... (after that, no need for port 444 anymore...)

Search on Youtube "spaceinvaderone" he has video's for using swag (letsencrypt), nextcloud, duckdns, cloudflare etc..

and NEVER EVER expose your unraid Manager to the WWW!!! especially if you don't have any network knowledge...

i dont wanna scare you, just warn you, but by seeing you screenshots i can find your network with shodan... if i can find it, then people with bad intentions can it also...

Edited by sjaak

Hello thank you for help. print screen I was deleted. From spaceinvaderone video I try to make need just nextcloud but its not working for me. I had before in same IP Synology with Qnap, and all was working fine. What can I do, need to learn more about Unraid and network.

15 hours ago, Pava said:

Hello thank you for help. print screen I was deleted. From spaceinvaderone video I try to make need just nextcloud but its not working for me. I had before in same IP Synology with Qnap, and all was working fine. What can I do, need to learn more about Unraid and network.

its not only removing the screenshots. its why are you have all those ports OPEN to the WorldWideWeb...