[Solved] My Servers dashboard not loading

1157050265_Screenshot2021-04-23at21_50_27.thumb.png.0dba8650efcc82202e7735006c658a91.png

Anyone seen this before? The My Servers dashboard just won't load. Everything else appears to work: server reporting as connected to mothership, available over the internet etc... I've tried on both Safari and Chrome but no joy.

Edited by Matthew_W
Typo
2 hours ago, Matthew_W said:

Anyone seen this before? The My Servers dashboard just won't load. Everything else appears to work: server reporting as connected to mothership, available over the internet etc... I've tried on both Safari and Chrome but no joy.

Thanks for reporting this, we are looking into it

47 minutes ago, BullDog656 said:

Also why cant I log in locally anymore, browsers wont accept local address, just changes back my server address. 

It sounds like you enabled SSL for Local Access. This is a requirement if you want to use the optional Remote Access feature, otherwise it is not required. To disable Local Access SSL so go to Settings -> Management Access and set "Use SSL/TLS" to No.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Matthew_W said:

Thanks again for reporting this, the issue has been resolved. 

• Like 1
  • Matthew_W changed the title to [Solved] My Servers dashboard not loading
13 hours ago, ljm42 said:

It sounds like you enabled SSL for Local Access. This is a requirement if you want to use the optional Remote Access feature, otherwise it is not required. To disable Local Access SSL so go to Settings -> Management Access and set "Use SSL/TLS" to No.

Ty for response