Mover/Mover Tuner behavior with multiple cache pools

I have not yet updated my server to 6.9.x as I am in the process of a major migration or hardware, but I had a question as to the functionality of mover with the addition of multiple cache pools. Is mover still going to be an all or nothing proposition, or will you be able to set it up differently for different cache pools? What I mean is can I set my downloads cache pool to be moved once a day and set my CCTV cache pool to run once an hour? If this functionality will not be baked into UnRaid itself, is there any plans for @Squid to add this to mover tuner? Not even sure if this is possible, just thought it would be a nice addition if it was not already thought of or already available. 

Currently the mover only moves when you tell it too. All Cache drives

Squid no longer maintains the Mover Tuner. That is done by somebody else. @hugenbdd does.

Worst case create a user script that moves your files on a Cron from /mnt/2ndCacheDrive to /mnt/user0/ShareName  /mnt/user0 doesn't take in account for the cache drive.

Just an idea of course. ;)

• Thanks 1