New to Unraid - Non-responsive Issue

Hey All,

So I'm still exploring Unraid and I have run into an issue that I can't seem to solve or troubleshoot on my own.

I've built my server and it works well except, after a few hours of inactivity it becomes unresponsive and I can't seem to wake it. I've had a look around and the help I've found suggests that it has to do with sleep states on the motherboard (server component list below).

I've tried to turn all the sleep state things I can find in the BIOS to off/wake on lan/Do not sleep, but it's still happening. But then I also don't know for sure that is the problem because I have some cron jobs running every 5 minutes to update my Dynamic DNS service, maybe they aren't running and then it's going to sleep or something? I'm not really sure.

If anyone has any thoughts could you please let me know? I'm going away for a few days at the end of this week and it would be really good be able to use my server while I'm gone.

Components:

Ryzen 7 1700

Asus ROG VI Hero

32GB RAM (4 Dimm's)

GTX780 (transcoding)

GTX1080ti (VM Passthrough GPU)

3 x 8TB Seagate Ironwolf Drives

1 x WD Blue 1TB M.2 SSD (Pool Cache)