No listing: Too many files

Has anyone run into the problem of not being able to see any of the files in various shares?  When I go to the "SHARES" tab, and click on view to see the files in that share, I get a message that says "No listing: Too many files."  I also can't see the files in Finder or Windows Explorer, or by using Krusader.  I know the files are there though, because when I view the files by looking at the files on the Disks, either on the "MAIN" tab or in Krusader, I can see them.  Also, for the video files, Plex can still access the files and play them.  Any ideas?

I'm seeing lots and lots of these in your system log

I'm still digging around. I don't normally spend a lot of time in the Diagnostic files

Syslog

Apr 26 15:53:08 Tower kernel: REISERFS warning: reiserfs-5090 is_tree_node: node level 31252 does not match to the expected one 2
Apr 26 15:53:08 Tower kernel: REISERFS error (device md5): vs-5150 search_by_key: invalid format found in block 184245452. Fsck?
Apr 26 15:53:08 Tower kernel: REISERFS error (device md5): vs-13070 reiserfs_read_locked_inode: i/o failure occurred trying to find stat data of [309310 319972 0x0 SD]

df.txt 

/dev/md5         11T  3.8T  7.2T  35% /mnt/disk5

That worked!  Thank you!  I ended up needing to do a --rebuild-tree, which put a lot of files in a lost and found folder on the disk, but at least now I can go in and try to recover a lot of them.  It took a couple of days for it to go through the process, but now it looks like I can see all the folders/files in the Shares.  I'll now move all the folders from the disk with the reiserfs file system, which was the one with the issue, and then reformat it into xfs.  Thank you so much for your help!

33 minutes ago, jrbiggs said:

That worked!  Thank you!  I ended up needing to do a --rebuild-tree, which put a lot of files in a lost and found folder on the disk, but at least now I can go in and try to recover a lot of them.  It took a couple of days for it to go through the process, but now it looks like I can see all the folders/files in the Shares.  I'll now move all the folders from the disk with the reiserfs file system, which was the one with the issue, and then reformat it into xfs.  Thank you so much for your help!

Worth pointing out that the Linux ‘file’ command can be used to find out what type of content each file has if you are going to put some effort into sorting out the lost+found folder.