System hangs every couple of weeks - Docker tab disappears and can't restart or shutdown

Running the latest version of Unraid on a pretty new 5900x x570 build.  Per the title, the system becomes unstable after a while. This has been going on for some time.  I usually realize it when I'm trying to access one of my containerized apps from another computer and it doesn't respond.  When I go to Unraid it the dashboard will usually eventually come up after a much longer than usual period of time, but none of my containers show on the Dashboard and the Docker tab is missing.  I can SSH in, but attempting to restart or shutdown via the console, dashboard, or SSH commands never gets it done and I have to hard power off, which is an unclean shutdown.  This last time it finally caused some parity errors I'm having to correct so time to escalate to the smart people.  

I've attached a diagnostics file I pulled this last time while the system was in this "Docker hung, refusing to shutdown" state.  Hope someone can help me, and that this in turn can identify whatever problem is going on.

unraid1-diagnostics-20210424-1336.zip

Edited by BurntOC

Code

14 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Thank you for the prompt reply, and please excuse my delayed follow up.  I guess it doesn't auto-follow topics I create so I just saw your message.  I'll dive into that to take a look.  I didn't see the part in my diags with a macvlan msg, but I must've missed it.