Impossible de Add a new Hard Drive

12 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Do you mean when adding a new HDD or trying to replace one of the disable disks? Diags don't show either.

Thanks for your answer, I just added a new HD,  no replacing one broken :)

The one I added is ''DISK 3""

Edited by Keint

After unassigning the disk you mounted it with UD, you can't have the same filesystem mounted twice, stop the array, UD should unmount the disk, then make sure auto-mount is disable.

To rebuild the disk you first need to start the array without any disk assigned to disk3, then stop array, re-assign disk3 and start array to begin rebuild.

thanks for you help and answer !

I followed your instruction but isn t working.

I removed the HD, start the array, stop again, setup  and format the new HD, added on the array, after the parity was done, it s stop to work again :(

I also can't remove the disk 6, I don t know why ? Where is not disk on this slot, nothing !

On top of it, my PLEX library crash after the parity check I don t understand. I lost all the meta of my library and the movies it's like I just added them ( ADD 7 hours ago, but it s wrong, I added then long time ago )

Any idea? How can I put a back up of my Plex library from yesterday or few days ago ?

thanks !!tower-diagnostics-20210501-0928.zip

Screenshot 2021-04-30 at 13.25.47.png

Screenshot 2021-05-01 at 09.24.16.png

tower-diagnostics-20210501-0928.zip

Screenshot 2021-05-01 at 09.55.20.png

Edited by Keint