My Servers - Provision Greyed out

Hi, I just changed routers and couldnt access my server at all as I had remote access on and a SSL cert provisioned.

So I loaded on the unraid gui to and turned off SSL/TLS to regain access. But the renew button was greyed out. (I updated the DNS), I needed to renew the SSL as I had a new router.

I've deleted the SSL configs on the flash drive to see if I could provision, but now it's greyed out with a date in the future :(

Can anyone help with reprovisioning? I'm using an Asus RT-AX88u and have set my DNS to google.

Capture.PNG

4 hours ago, Squid said:

Set Use SSL to be auto

Thanks Squid - The simple fix lol

Now I'm banging my head with this, Put Merlin firmware on the Asus router to see the extra options.

DNS rebinding protection turned off

DNS Servers changed to google/OpenDNS and then Cloudflare. Getting these errors still.

Restarted unraid.net API

2.PNG

1_LI (2).jpg

Edited by SavagelyCalm
18 minutes ago, ljm42 said:

On your client computer (not Unraid) open a command prompt and type:

ping yourpersonalhash.unraid.net

(the easiest way to get yourpersonalhash is to copy/paste it out of the error message that you took a screenshot of)

What is the result?

The IP address is wrong as I've changed routers and update DNS is greyed out :( So the Hash is pinging my old local IP address.

tempsnip.png

OK DNS is resolving so DNS Rebinding is not the problem.

This is a actually a bug... if the local IP changes AND the SSL cert gets deleted then DDNS does not update properly. It works fine if only one of those changes, but not both.

I wrote a script to fix this. It tweaks one of Unraid's files and updates DDNS for you. The script itself is here:

You can run it by opening a web terminal and typing:

Once it runs, reload the Settings -> Management Access page and you should be able to provision the certificate.

You only need to run this once, it does not need to be re-run when you boot or anything like that.

Please let me know if this solves the problem for you.

• 2 months later...
On 7/7/2021 at 10:02 AM, Meannekes said:

Hey @ljm42

My Unraid Server is on the newest Version 6.9.2

i have a similar issue, my dns ist set to my old ip 192.168.178.120 but i changed it to 10.0.0.2..

now i´m stuck with the same issue, so my ip cant be resolved, and i already waitet for the dns to get updated with no luck:

Have you rebooted since changing your IP? 

If that doesn't help please DM me your hash.unraid.net address (the part you blanked out of the screenshot) and your diagnostics (from Tools -> Diagnostics)

• Like 1