Disable device overheated alerts

I've bought a sun oracle f80 flash accelerator which I'm using with the unassigned devices plugin, but I'm getting frequent "device overheated" alerts even though I've increased the warning thresholds....

Is there another setting I'm missing to disable these alerts for only this disk?

Screenshot 2021-05-01 202746.png

12 minutes ago, srirams said:

But this would change it for all the disks, correct? I only want to change the threshold for this one particular device...

Have you tried clicking on the drive on the Main tab?    You should be able to set the values you want there as long as you are on the latest UnRaid release.

4 hours ago, srirams said:

But this would change it for all the disks, correct?

Your screenshot shows the Dev4 Settings page, any customisations made there are specific to that device. Global settings would be made on the Settings -> Disk Settings page.

9 hours ago, itimpi said:

Have you tried clicking on the drive on the Main tab?    You should be able to set the values you want there as long as you are on the latest UnRaid release.

Yes... that's the page from the screenshot, unless I'm missing something...

5 hours ago, John_M said:

Your screenshot shows the Dev4 Settings page, any customisations made there are specific to that device. Global settings would be made on the Settings -> Disk Settings page.

Yes, as shown in the screenshot I've set the thresholds at 65/70 for dev4, but still get an alert at 63 (for dev4).