are wd black 1tb 64mb cache good for raid

hallo. i was wondering of the wd1003fbyx an good choices is for unraid. i have them laying around and want to use them. 

also second question. can all kinds of hdd be put in unraid or should it be specials like the black, red and brown. i have a lot of 1tb drives collect dust?

Almost any drive can be used with Unraid.  (I only qualified that statement because there must be an exception somewhere of a drive model that won't work.)

The real question is why are these drives 'laying around'?   IF they are old drives on their last legs (they were introduced in 2011), I would not be using them.   I can only assume that you are going to be storing some data that has some value to you.  A large array made of questionable drives is a statistical nightmare of potential disasters waiting to happen.  You can read a bit about I am referring to here:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/50504-dual-or-single-parity-its-your-choice/ 

However, if you just want to play around with Unraid to see if it will work for you, use them and go to it.   Watch out as they have a pretty high startup +12V current surge compared to what it typical with more recent drives!