Clipboard sharing

How can I share my clipboard with the VMs running in Unraid (i.e. copy text from one PC and paste in the VM)? I've tried using the VNC client from the Unraid web interface and UltraVNC. Both support clipboard sharing as far as I can, but it doesn't work with the VMs. I've tested this with VMs for Fedora and Debian.

Thanks, I tried Nomachine and wasn't able to get it working. I've installed it on both the local machine and VM, and the VM was automatically discovered. The issue is when I connect, the remote desktop never appears. Within about 5 seconds I get a "Connection reset by peer error." Haven't been able to get past this.

Is there an alternative to Nomachine you might recommend?

On 5/8/2021 at 8:44 PM, jonathanm said:

Have you tried setting up a VNC server hosted by the VM itself instead of the console VNC hosted by Unraid?

Trying to now that you've suggested but having some trouble getting it working. I can connect to the VNC server but I just get a blank screen when I do. I suspect it's a configuration issue but just not seeing the right setup through my searching.