Specific MAC or NIC blocked by unRAID

So my normal daily driver laptop seems to have one NIC blocked from accessing any of the web pages, GUI and dockers. The built in NIC works fine, so does the wireless, but the Dell WD19TB dock ethernet is not able to access unRAID anymore. Chrome just spins and spins.

My other computers in the house seem to be fine, same with the phones. It's just this specific NIC on this one computer which has stopped being able to open any web pages on the unRAID box. I've swapped cables, changed routers, changed switches, changed IPs. The only thing that works for this computer is to move the Ethernet cable to the onboard NIC or use wifi.

Any ideas?

4 minutes ago, quietas said:

So my normal daily driver laptop seems to have one NIC blocked from accessing any of the web pages, GUI and dockers. The built in NIC works fine, so does the wireless, but the Dell WD19TB dock ethernet is not able to access unRAID anymore. Chrome just spins and spins.

My other computers in the house seem to be fine, same with the phones. It's just this specific NIC on this one computer which has stopped being able to open any web pages on the unRAID box. I've swapped cables, changed routers, changed switches, changed IPs. The only thing that works for this computer is to move the Ethernet cable to the onboard NIC or use wifi.

Any ideas?

Failed Login Restrictions

For webGUI login, you now get 3 login attempts per IP address before a 15-minute cool-off is enforced. Further, the timestamp of the last three failed login attempts per IP address are stored in files located in /var/log/pwfail/<ip-address>.

Note: this only applies to webGUI login, not ssh or telnet

1 hour ago, SimonF said:

Failed Login Restrictions

For webGUI login, you now get 3 login attempts per IP address before a 15-minute cool-off is enforced. Further, the timestamp of the last three failed login attempts per IP address are stored in files located in /var/log/pwfail/<ip-address>.

Note: this only applies to webGUI login, not ssh or telnet

I don't think that is it, I haven't had any failed logins. I checked the pwfail folder and it's empty.

I tried changing the IP it still did not let me in. I thought something might be blocking the MAC address rather than IP, so I changed the MAC address and still had no luck getting the web gui to load.