VM´s gone after changing Unraid USB Stick

Alrighty - first and foremost: Your data probably isn't gone.

So long as you're careful, it probably won't be.

Now, scanning your logs I don't see a direct cause - walk me through how this happened in more detail; When you say made a backup and restored the files, what exactly did you do? How did you handle the License change? Is your Array still starting, and does it still contain all of the same disks?

Unrelated; Unraid can't see SMART data for your large drive, because it's behind what's technically a RAID controller. Poeple will be quick to point out that this isn't ideal, for a few reasons. There are performance implications, as well as not being able to detect SMART data from the drive and warn you of pre-failure states. If you can, connect the disk to a motherboard connector - it'll likely perform just as well, sometimes better. If you can't use a motherboard port, the specific controller you're using can be cross-flashed to IT-mode firmware. If you didn't understand that, don't try to do it - maybe just buy a specific HBA card, I could link you to some suggestions. If you did understand the bit about cross-flashing but need more information, let me know.

Also I'm assuming you're not using the RAID controller to expose a RAID array to Unraid -- if you are, this goes against the intended function of Unraid and we should discuss things further.

(Just FYI, it's near the end of my night. I apologize, but I'm only going to be here a little longer tonight. I'll be back tomorrow, if someone hasn't helped you resolve this before then. I apologize.)