Can't delete folder after Mover

I've been working on solving my "high write issue" after upgrading to 6.9.2, and last night used the Mover Method described here: https://forums.unraid.net/bug-reports/prereleases/unraid-os-version-690-beta29-available-r1066/

Verdict on success is still out.  I am up and running fine, but think at least one docker is still creating an issue, but will need to gather data on that tonight if true.

After completing the move back to cache, restoring my cache settings, and things returning to normal, there is a single string of folders with no files left in my temp "appdata" folder that was used by Mover.  Everything else went away but this single string of folders relating to one Docker is still there with no files inside.  It is 6 folders deep, including "adddata" itself.

When I go to manually delete the folder, it doesn't display any error, but it simply doesn't go away either.   

Any thoughts?

3 hours ago, Squid said:

Are you trying to delete the folder with the docker service enabled?  If so, disable the entire service and then delete.  They could be getting recreated by your app.

I double checked to be sure and the docker folder that hasn't deleted, is definitely not running.  It's Krusader which is only used once in a great while.

2 hours ago, ChatNoir said:

What Squid suggest is to disable the Docker service, not a specific docker.

Go to Settings / Docker, set Enable Docker to No and Apply. The try again to delete the folder.

Thanks, I just tried that and no luck.  I even rebooted with dockers disabled and couldn't delete the folder.

No error, but it doesn't disappear.

I looked at the folder properties and it has a "box" in the "read only" line.  I turned that off, applied to all sub folders, but the box comes back the next time you look at properties

Also turned on hidden files, and nothing shows up.

image.png.f633810d505db829f34c73c2b5d0dfc4.png

Is that the folder you want to remove? The one called appdata on disk4? With the Docker service stopped, at the command prompt type

rm -rf /mnt/disk4/appdata

but be careful you get it right because it's a powerful command and it doesn't ask you to confirm the action before removing the folder and anything it contains.

3 hours ago, John_M said:

Is that the folder you want to remove? The one called appdata on disk4? With the Docker service stopped, at the command prompt type

rm -rf /mnt/disk4/appdata

but be careful you get it right because it's a powerful command and it doesn't ask you to confirm the action before removing the folder and anything it contains.

Perfect,

Thankyou.