Unraid seems to disable ipv6 system wide when ipv6 is suddenly unavailable

Earlier today I was helping a friend debug ipv6. In an attempt to recreate his issue I disabled ipv6 on my router, checked some stuff, and then re-enabled it with identical settings. All's good. Every other computer on my network didn't flinch with the changes (including other linux and linux-based devices), but ipv6 stopped working entirely in Unraid 6.9.1. I haven't updated to the very latest yet but will this weekend; the changelogs for 6.9.2 doesn't show anything relevant about this. I restarted a couple of times. I then dug around, and in Network Settings I found that ipv6 was disabled on my network interfaces when before this it was ipv4 + ipv6. It seems like a bug of some kind where it's disabling it system wide when ipv6 is suddenly unavailable, but I don't want to jump to conclusions here. Why would this happen? Are there any logs I can provide?

Your diagnostics will confirm what you currently have configured. Incidentally, IPv4 only is the default so if you need IPv6 you would need to enable it:

Yes, I know you have to enable it. Like I said I did have it enabled before, but after I disabled ipv6 on my router temporarily Unraid seemingly decided to disable it on its end for me breaking all sorts of stuff. I have it re-enabled, but I am wondering why it was disabled by Unraid or if something else happened to make it get disabled. The diagnostics don't provide any relevant information except ifconfig which shows ipv6 working fine right now, not how it was last night when this occurred.