New user in need of help with system crashing

Hi everyone, as the title says I just built my first unraid device this week and have managed to get it semi stable, but it crashes every once in a while (between 1-4 times a day) and I cant figure out why. Sometimes its when its under load, sometimes when its just idling. 

I'm using it as a plex server right now and hope to use it as a mini google drive later on. (also I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to put it. I think it might be a CPU problem, but I'm not sure)

I downloaded the fix common problems plugin as forums recommended along with the mcelog. I have attached the syslog files as well as 2 photos where it shows the red stuff colour coded.

My current setup is (all bought second hand):
dual Xeon X5650
24g ddr3 ECC
gtx1060 3g
a 850w PSU (i got a bigger one as i thought I may have been drawing too much power)
ASUSTeK Computer INC. Z8NA-D6(C) Version Rev 1.xxG - s/n: 120902201300223
a 256 ssd used as cache
4X 2tb enterprise drives used as storage
Unraid 6.9.2

Also when restarts, It doesn't re-connect to the internet. I have to manually power it down and back up again before I can get access.

If you guys can give me a hand figuring out what's wrong with it, it would be much appreciated. I've been reading over other people's posts on reddit and forums trying to fix the problem, but I haven't managed to fix it.

image.thumb.png.e9e669ab592a6152296b34831bb23aaf.png

image.thumb.png.1c782b1e060f8e9f33d04ae4388d30bd.png

cuthulhu-syslog-20210507-2116.zip

cuthulhu-diagnostics-20210507-1744.zip

Edited by qilin01

Instead of syslog, we prefer diagnostics, which includes syslog since last reboot and many other things that give a more complete understanding of your system, configuration, and situation.

Go to Tools - Diagnostics and attach the complete Diagnostics ZIP file to your NEXT post in this thread.

That syslog you already gave us suggests ECC is detecting memory errors.

Also, for crashes, saved syslogs can be helpful. Setup Syslog Server:

https://wiki.unraid.net/Manual/Troubleshooting#Persistent_Logs_.28Syslog_server.29

For quicker advices, at least signal that you have added the diags in the initial post. Most people here scan only the NEW posts.

There is a reason for this :

9 hours ago, trurl said:

attach the complete Diagnostics ZIP file to your NEXT post in this thread.

Hi, sorry for the slow update. I reseeded the ram in and then it stopped crashing for a while. I thought it was fixed, but obviously not as i had 2 crashes today. I did as you said and here are the logs off the flash and from diagnostics. I didn't know if there was a preference

Thanks for the help guys

logs from flash.rar

cuthulhu-diagnostics-20210509-1639.zip

Edited by qilin01