About once a month my server just goes completely offline and the only fix is an unclean reboot

This started happening maybe 3 months ago. Possibly since the 6.9 upgrade. I'll notice Plex is offline. Then I try to log into my server's UI and any docker containers inside and outside the network and none of them load. If I try to SSH into my server it says the host is down. No errors or warnings on my push notification app. My server is never doing any tasks or anything to cause it, it seems to be just idling.

The only fix I've found is I log into the IPMI interface and reboot my server. Everything is always fine when I reboot but because it's an unclean shutdown it starts a parity check which is a little annoying.

I downloaded my diagnostics right after reboot. Can anyone see what the problem could be?

apollo-diagnostics-20210509-0752.zip

37 minutes ago, John_M said:

Enabling the Mirror to Flash option is the easiest way to get it to work. The other options are for exporting the llocal log to an external server or for receiving logs from other servers.

Thank you for the response! I enabled mirror to flash. So I assume once this happens again, I can grab the log file from the flash and post it here.