Runtime_Bad_Block is 5 in the preclear report. Meaning?

I took this drive out of my array, as it was suspect.  Put it into unassigned and ran 1 preclear.  The 5 steps all show Success.  The smart status shows:

ATTRIBUTE                INITIAL  CYCLE 1  STATUS                                                                      #
#   Reallocated_Sector_Ct    0        0        -                                                                           #
#   Power_On_Hours           1767     1776     Up 9                                                                        #
#   Runtime_Bad_Block        5        5        -                                                                           #
#   End-to-End_Error         0        0        -                                                                           #
#   Reported_Uncorrect       6        6        -                                                                           #
#   Airflow_Temperature_Cel  40       33       Down 7                                                                      #
#   Current_Pending_Sector   0        0        -                                                                           #
#   Offline_Uncorrectable    0        0        -                                                                           #
#   UDMA_CRC_Error_Count     20       20       -     

Should I be concerned that:

• Runtime_Bad_Block is 5
  • Reported_Uncorrect is 6    ?

Below that the report says "SMART overall-health self-assessment test result: PASSED" so does that mean I can ignore the rest of the smart report, like bad blocks?

Edited by xrqp