Server Rebooting & Fix Common Problems "Hardware Problem"

I've been running into issues with my server in the last month or two where it'll randomly reboot, seemingly at idle most of the time. It can run fine for two weeks or as little as a day. I've done 5 passes of Memtest with no issues, but I'm stumped on what to try next.

Additionally, today I got a warning saying that Fix Common Problems found a hardware issue with my system. I've checked the logs, but I'm honestly not sure what I'm looking at. 

Specs:

Unraid 6.9.0

Ryzen 3900x

ASRock X570 Taichi

2x32GB TeamGroup DDR4 3000 (running at DOCP 3000, no other tweaks)

PNY CS3030 2TB for cache, 1TB for Windows VM

RTX 2080 Super for VM

Quadro P4000 for Plex docker

Two 10TB Ironwolf, two 10TB Exos X10

Corsair RM850i

Troubleshooting:

Power Supply Idle Control at Typical

5+ passes of Memtest86

Have a drive that's got failing SMART data; working on replacing it

Edited by RandomPedestrian

IMHO I shouldn't have access to the diagnostics above. Squid should. I shouldn't. If I do, everyone else has?

I'm secure to the point of paranoid (until someone smarter than me kindly points out my errors).

I guess I'm kindly pointing out an error. There are no obvious "Moderators" or "Administrators" here.

LOL... I won't be able to login tomorrow. 😁

1 minute ago, 6of6 said:

IMHO I shouldn't have access to the diagnostics above. Squid should. I shouldn't. If I do, everyone else has?

I'm secure to the point of paranoid (until someone smarter than me kindly points out my errors).

I guess I'm kindly pointing out an error. There are no obvious "Moderators" or "Administrators" here.

LOL... I won't be able to login tomorrow. 😁

Truthfully since it's the first time I'm posting on the forums I just hit Anonymize and uploaded everything for transparency thinking it was fine. Thanks for pointing that out!

8 minutes ago, 6of6 said:

I shouldn't have access to the diagnostics above....There are no obvious "Moderators" or "Administrators" here.

Most people on the forum are users helping other users, even the Moderators.

8 minutes ago, RandomPedestrian said:

Anonymize and uploaded everything for transparency thinking it was fine

It is fine, and for many things nobody can help you without diagnostics.

• Thanks 1

@RandomPedestrian I would never take your information and use it against you. That said, I'm not a moderator or an administrator. I think most people are good, but, as I said...

19 minutes ago, 6of6 said:

I'm secure to the point of paranoid

I shouldn't be able to view your... Ooops... now I can't. Who should I thank for that? I've posted my logs here before.

Thank god it wasn't a #.unraid.net url, right?