Network Bottleneck on SSD Transfer or Something Else

I have 4 SSD drives all spec'd at 500+-R/W (I know they wont get that all at the same time in the server) I have them in a Dell R630

They write to the drives about 75-125MB/s in Unraid Gui Per

The data that I have on them ends up being 110GB roughly (yes chia plots)

I then transfer them to another unraid server on my network that has an NVME cache drive then it dumps to the array. The problem that I am seeing is that they max out at 5.5-6.3MB/s ea and it TAKES forever to xfer to the receiving unraid NVME drive over the network. My network is gig and not saturated by anything else. 

image.png.2ad2ee887f704063a419081ab460da8a.png

I know the NVME in the receiving server can keep up, as I have another unraid server pumping plots in over the network and it transferred 220gb from a NVME to the receiving nvme in less then 30min.

So I need to change network settings on the Dell to have more connections to the switch and maybe Mode 5 - so the send and receive are on separate ports? I am at a loss at why these SSD's can not transfer fast and they are not maxing out my gig connection?

Any thoughts would be helpful. 

Thanks!

p.s New Server is Unraid 6.9.2

Dell Server is Unraid 6.8.3

Edited by emuhack