Is this OCD?

If they were all piled together then that wouldn't be OCD...but since they are all in individual piles by type and color (but not  banded together) it's manageable OCD.  I did notice the two black ones on the wrong side of the red ones right away.  Have they been taken prisoner?

That reminds me I started with all Black then bought an expansion card that uses Red. So Now I have to buy Red to replace my Black. LOL

However if I leave my Blacks alone then I know for sure not to ever touch them as I add new drives to my card. Hmmmmm

Since when is being organized considered OCD?

rAiF2.jpg

SATA cables are sorted by length.

lOEJY.jpg

Almost no organization going on here.

5jvnx.jpg

Screws are sorted by type and length.

If anyone needs any IDE cables or noisy 80mm fans, I have them in abundance.  Free to you, just pay shipping.

I've gotten so many with all the motherboards, cases, etc. that I've bought over the years that I've never had to buy any screws, so I can't really tell you.  I would just try a local shop first, as shipping is likely to be too expensive online.

Not if you have Amazon Prime! I didn't even bother to check amazon... ::)

$1.65 for 15, but I have just a few left.

This brings up a question: What's a good source for hard drive screws? OEM drives are, well, OEM. :D

My OEM F4 2TB drive came with 4 drive screws ;)

Way to make me feel bad about WD!

Are they round head, or hex? Fine or coarse pitch?

Fine round head. I tend to prefer the hex head screws for some reason. They seem to stay in the screwdriver's tip more easily.

I have some of the same exact tubs. Of course I can't to this day remember where I got them and I'd like to get some more for a closet project I'm working on. Yes by the way the closet would be my Computer room where I'm trying to clean up and organize. ;)

rAiF2.jpg