Can't split pcie usb card to its own IOMMU group

Hi everyone, 

I am trying to pass through a PCIe USB card to my VM, and I am following Spaceinvader One's guide, which is super helpful. The problem now is I can't split the PCIe USB card to its own IOMMU group, and checkbox in front of it is gray out so I can't bind vfio at boot.

What I have tried so far:
+ In the VM setting, I tried all three PCIe ACS override modes (downstream, multi-function, both), and none of the modes will split my PCIe USB card to its own IOMMU group.
+ I try all different available PCIe slot on my motherboard, all the same thing.
+ The card itself is good. If I plug a mouse receiver/USB disk into my PCIe card, the unraid will pick up correctly. 

Here is some screenshot:

320478991_ScreenShot2021-05-13at12_12_32AM.thumb.png.7342e56108bfc97205ea9b98045dcb3a.png447716841_ScreenShot2021-05-13at12_11_11AM.thumb.png.7e99a89db6f0bd7b9ac203f11fb85081.pnge

Here is my diagnostics:

jeff-unraid-diagnostics-20210513-0013.zip

Here card link from amazon (in review someone has successfully made it card within unraid):

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Z34BJYH/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The video tutorial I am following:

Edited by JeffSuperb
typo & reformat

Sometimes it's impossible to have things in separate iommu groups, this depends on the motherboard/cpu.

If you can't get the card to be in its iommu group even with the acs override I would suggest to try to change the pci slot and try again with acs.

Nevermind...I just read that you tried all the slots :(

Edited by ghost82