6.8.3 Running for Years w/ No Cable Issues - Simultaneous 4-Drive Single-Read Error Notice

All four drives are Seagate SMR 8TB drives, which, considering the whole hard drive pricing thing going on for larger-sized drives, has me mildly concerned. It just feels like it's a cabling issue with 4 closely-related drives throwing up the same issue at the same time, but all of my drives are in 5-drive cages, so it feels weird seeing 4 vs 5 (though it could definitely be just the connection of those 4 drives to my LSI card, I've never seen this sort of multi-drive issue in almost 10 years of operation).

Diagnostics attached, because I'm scared to touch a damn thing at this point until someone looks at what I've got going on. Thank you in advance for any guidance provided!

Edit: just checked age on the drives, and three may have been purchased around the same time (around 2 years of power-on time), but one's less than a year old and definitely from a different purchase batch.

Edit 2: Based on other threads I just checked, I went ahead and ran a short SMART test on each of the 4 affected drive. Updated diagnostics file attached.

tower-diagnostics-20210513-1436.zip

Edited by wheel
Additional info.

Damn, it does: all five drives are in the same 5x3 Norco SS500 hot swap rack module (from 2011, so... damn).

Since the tower is four of those Norco SS500s stacked on top of each other, I'm going to need to find a basically identically-sized 5x3 hotswap cage replacement if something's dying in that one, and I'm not having any luck with a quick search this morning. Might start up a thread in the hardware section if replacement's my solution.

I'm guessing with the SS500 as the most likely culprit for power issues, there's no need for me to run extended SMART tests on the 4 drives throwing up errors, but are there any other preventative measures I can take while figuring out the hotswap cage replacement situation? My gut's telling me it's best just to keep the whole thing powered down for now, but that's a massive pain for family reasons.

Thank you for confirming it's likely a power issue (connections feel way less likely considering the age involved, but might try and replace the hotswap cage's cables first just to be safe). Any other suggestions to to make sure I really need to replace this thing before I put the effort into trying to replace it would be really helpful!