all docker containers lists version “not available” under update

• 1 month later...
I also have this problem on 6.12.4 and it seems to affect random containers. I don't see any difference based on what network the container uses or actual update availability.

Search has turned up very few mentions of this problem since 6.12.0 became available. Only solution I've found personally is to delete each affected container when this happens and reinstall. Has anyone found a better solution?
  • 3 months later...

Saw this concern random docker containers are showing 'not available' when attempting to update today....after updating to the latest CA

Currently running v6.12.4

Is there a workaround for this concern, or perhaps has been patched in the latest OS 6.12.6?

image.png.1417f3827c78e042d28f7080db330989.png

Well that is reassurring / concerning. (glad its not just my setup and something I've screwed up accidentally) I'm also showing the same docker status issue. I first thought it was all Hotio dockers but it apears to  not be isolated to that repo. Plus checked the repos are up and all have pretty much been updated in the last 96 hours.

Edited by frustratedtech71
added some further text