[Plugin] Intel-GVT-g

10 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Did you log off or did you just close the connection?

Maybe it has something to do how you quit the session, that's just a really wild guess but maybe this has something to do with it.

May I also ask if you habe disabled sleep from the monitor and also sleep from the VM too?

Just closed the connection.

And now Disk 9 has disabled after I restarted which I know is due to bad cables so I will leave this for the time being until I can get the breakout cables replaced.

I haven't touched sleep at all. What do you mean when you say 'from the monitor'? And by 'from the VM', I assume you mean in the Windows 10 VM sleep settings?

19 hours ago, ich777 said:

From what I see in your Diagnostocs you have bound your iGPU to VFIO.

Please unbind it from VFIO.

Ho! I'm really sorry. After restarting after installing the plugin, he would tell me undetected. But when I got bind, he detected me. After having unbind (Depending on your help), it detects correctly. I probably made a mistake before that didn't work. Thank you for your help it worked. 

• Like 1

Hi everyone

I have now my plex docker running with quicksync via "/dev/dri" within the "go" file.

I also have a W10 VM running that is running vnc graphics driver.

Can i with this plugin transcode with plex AND have a intel gpu within my W10 VM? :)

thank you.

Edited by hjaltioj
2 hours ago, hjaltioj said:

Can i with this plugin transcode with plex AND have a intel gpu within my W10 VM?

Yes, that's possible as long as your CPU is any from 5th to 10th gen.

But keep in mind you won't get a display output from your iGPU the plugin only accelerates the applications in the VM and enable 3D so you can stream it via Parsec or something similar (video playback will also be accelerated so you will actually save power too if it's done over the iGPU).

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Yes, that's possible as long as your CPU is any from 5th to 10th gen.

But keep in mind you won't get a display output from your iGPU the plugin only accelerates the applications in the VM and enable 3D so you can stream it via Parsec or something similar (video playback will also be accelerated so you will actually save power too if it's done over the iGPU).

okey :) i only rdp to my VM anyway so it should be fine ha?
i also have a raspberry pi with tiny-pilot (kvm for pi) in the hdmi input in the unraid server, does this plugin effect that?

14 minutes ago, hjaltioj said:

okey :) i only rdp to my VM anyway so it should be fine ha?

Exactly.

15 minutes ago, hjaltioj said:

i also have a raspberry pi with tiny-pilot (kvm for pi) in the hdmi input in the unraid server, does this plugin effect that?

I don't think so because it does nothing to the default output from your iGPU.

• Like 1