[Plugin] Intel-GVT-g

1 hour ago, dimispice said:

Have installed Intel GVT-g but receiving "GVT-g not supported" even though it seems that my CPU is supported.  As per plugin guidance, have attached diagnostic logs

This is not a supported CPU from what I know since only CPUs without an extension are supported (in your case G) and you iGPU is a Intel® UHD Graphics P630 wich is a slightly cut down version from the Intel® UHD Graphics 630.

You can't find much information if Intel simply doesn't want support them or if they aren't capable in hardware to support GVT-g

1 hour ago, bmdegraaf said:

Trying as well with my E2288... except I am not receiving the CPU is not supported message, but keep getting the error below. Even when adding i915.conf to modprobe.d. Any pointers what I am doing wrong?

Please read this post:

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, the version of my UNRAID server was 6.92 before, after the installation of the core display plug-in, it can stop unRAID output to the monitor. Recently, UNRAID released the 6.10 stable version. When I updated it, I found that the monitor could not stop output after the installation of the core display plug-in, and it kept working. The monitor keeps showing the code of UNRAID. How to solve this problem, because this will affect the efficiency of emby decoding video

7 minutes ago, song said:

The monitor keeps showing the code of UNRAID. How to solve this problem, because this will affect the efficiency of emby decoding video

This is nothing to worry about and it will not affect the performance of transcoding in Emby.

By the way, this is also how it should work that the monitor is showing the output from Unraids console.

23 小时前,ich777 说道:

这没什么好担心的,不会影响在 Emby 中转码的性能。

顺便说一句,这也是监视器显示 Unraids 控制台输出的工作方式。

有什么方法可以让 unRAID 不输出到显示器?因为它确实影响了我的体验

17 minutes ago, song said:

有什么方法可以让 unRAID 不输出到显示器?因为它确实影响了我的体验

Isn't unplugging or turning off the monitor a option for you or are you running Unraid on a laptop?

It should be possible to turn off the console output but I would recommend that you ask that in the General support forum.

3 minutes ago, ich777 said:

拔掉或关闭显示器不是您的选择,还是您在笔记本电脑上运行 Unraid?

应该可以关闭控制台输出,但我建议您在通用支持论坛中询问。

I would like to see this plugin turn off UNRAID output to the monitor by default, as it did in version 6.92, because it's convenient

2 minutes ago, song said:

I would like to see this plugin turn off UNRAID output to the monitor by default, as it did in version 6.92, because it's convenient

This was actually a bug...

You don't need this plugin anymore or the Intel GPU TOP plugin to enable your iGPU.

1 minute ago, song said:

What do you mean by that? Do I need to uninstall this plug-in?

You don't need too but in Unraid 6.10.0 the iGPU is activated by Unraid itself, however if you want to see the iGPU usage on the Dashboard from Unraid you have to install first the Intel GPU TOP plugin (which activates your iGPU) after that you install the GPU Statistics plugin then you have to go to the settings page from the GPU Statics plugin, select your iGPU and click Apply.

After that you will have the iGPU usage listed in the Unraid Dashboard.

This plugin was mainly created to enable GVT-g from your iGPU which activated as a side effect the iGPU.

3 minutes ago, ich777 said:

您也不需要,但在 Unraid 6.10.0 中,iGPU 由 Unraid 本身激活,但是如果您想从 Unraid 的仪表板上查看 iGPU 的使用情况,您必须先安装 Intel GPU TOP 插件(它会激活您的 iGPU)安装 GPU Statistics 插件之后,您必须从 GPU Statics 插件转到设置页面,选择您的 iGPU 并单击 Apply。

之后,您将在 Unraid Dashboard 中列出 iGPU 的使用情况。

创建此插件主要是为了从您的 iGPU 启用 GVT-g,它作为 iGPU 的副作用而激活。

If I uninstall this plug-in, where do I set up the virtual machine to assign virtual core display?

19 minutes ago, song said:

If I uninstall this plug-in, where do I set up the virtual machine to assign virtual core display?

Ah, if you are using it for GVT-g you can't do that, just leave it as it is. However you can install the Intel-GPU-TOP and GPU Statistics plugin in conjunction with the GVT-g plugin.

13 minutes ago, ich777 said:

啊,如果你将它用于 GVT-g 你不能这样做,就让它保持原样。但是,您可以将 Intel-GPU-TOP 和 GPU Statistics 插件与 GVT-g 插件一起安装。

If I uninstall this plug-in, can I have unRAID turn off the display output?

2 minutes ago, song said:

If I uninstall this plug-in, can I have unRAID turn off the display output?

I think so but I would recommend that you ask this on the General sub forums here on the forums.

I've never done this before but it should be somehow possible to turn it off with a parameter in the syslinux.conf

38 minutes ago, ich777 said:

我想是这样,但我建议您在论坛的一般子论坛上提出这个问题。

我以前从未这样做过,但应该可以通过 syslinux.conf 中的参数将其关闭

Ok, thank you very much

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, padso said:

i got a Asrock J-5040 ITX with "Intel® Quad-Core Pentium® Processor J5040" (Gemeni Lake Refresh?) and UHD Graphics 605 and it says "Its not Supportet" 

Nope, only the Core-i series and Xeon series are supported as mentioned in the first post.

This is basically a "Atom" CPU and is not supported.