[SUPPORT] TheJF - Antennas

On 4/25/2022 at 11:55 AM, Nick980 said:

Thank you so much, got it working again now. Had to remove the user:pass from the tvheadend address in config as well but all seems to be working now.

Confirmed that with the last update you can go back to digest auth mode.

• 4 months later...

Hi,

I got it correct with the config.yml

Antennas is running but Plex cannot see it. It can't see it, even with the IP address.

I have the same problem with tvhproxy. It was running fine for months but now it stops working.

So I changed to Antennas. But the same issue. tvheadend ist working fine and in the webgui I can start tv streams.

Did I miss a change in the Plex (1.28.2.6151)updates? Is it still working?

Edited by Schicksal
12 hours ago, Schicksal said:

Hi,

I got it correct with the config.yml

Antennas is running but Plex cannot see it. It can't see it, even with the IP address.

I have the same problem with tvhproxy. It was running fine for months but now it stops working.

So I changed to Antennas. But the same issue. tvheadend ist working fine and in the webgui I can start tv streams.

Did I miss a change in the Plex (1.28.2.6151)updates? Is it still working?

Witch status do you have on the webui?

3 hours ago, Schicksal said:

Oh, I’m at work.
I only changed br0, fixed own IP.
Plex is running on host.
But it worked fine for months (with tvhproxy, same configuration, different fixed IP)
Didn‘t update unraid. Plex, and all the others always up to date.

I suspect that you have a problem with the IP assignment or the network, as you are not getting valid endpoints. You must see something like this in the WebUI:

imagen.png.cfbd21ba6e1e31989ebdd27f875d5188.png

• 5 months later...
6 hours ago, TransformedBG said:

Im not sure how to make this work. I have been trying to figure it out .. but how do i make this config file and where? Like am i using unraid terminal to navigate to his directory? 
Container Path: /antennas/config or /mnt/user/appdata/antennas?

It depens how did you configure the container template. By default, without changing the proposed directory, you must create a config.yml file in the "/mnt/user/appdata/antennas". You can do it in several ways, for example:

• If you have the appdata share shared externally, you can go to "\\IP_OF_YOUR_UNRAID\appdata" in the folder explorer of your pc, create the folder "antennas" and then create the config file.
  • Using the unraid terminal: create the folder doing "mkdir /mnt/user/appdata/antennas" and then creating the file.

To create the file, again:

• If you have the appdata share shared externally, you can go to "\\IP_OF_YOUR_UNRAID\appdata\antennas", right click, create new file, name it with "config.yml" and then edit it using notepad, notepad++, vscode, or whatever code editor you want.
  • Using the unraid terminal: navigate to the created folder doing "cd /mnt/user/appdata/antennas" and then "nano config.yml", it will open a dialog to put the configuration inside de file and then you can save it and close it doing crtl+o > enter > ctrl+x

Inside the file you need to insert:

tvheadend_url: http://user:pass@IP:port
antennas_url: http://IP:port
tuner_count: number of tuner

In my case for example:

tvheadend_url: http://my_user:[email protected]:9981
antennas_url: http://192.168.1.20:5004
tuner_count: 4

I hope you can now understand it.

Edited by yayitazale
  • 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, CoBrad said:

I believe so

image.thumb.png.506b27ea09a327a6b55583d9640236b9.png

Can you see the channels from another PC on the same network using that user?

PD: I suspect you have to change the auth type to Basic (under Config > General > Base > HTTP server settings) as there is a compatibility issue of some libraries.

Edited by yayitazale
  • 8 months later...

just curious what i may be doing wrong.  for some reason, the gui will show all systems go at one point, then at another point i get an undown error so i go to logs and see 403 error.  the same user and pass, i have also tried the * user with no pass and removed that from the yml.  somtimes it says 0 channels, sometime it says undefined.  

6 hours ago, sydeburnz said:

just curious what i may be doing wrong.  for some reason, the gui will show all systems go at one point, then at another point i get an undown error so i go to logs and see 403 error.  the same user and pass, i have also tried the * user with no pass and removed that from the yml.  somtimes it says 0 channels, sometime it says undefined.  

can't help you with such little info.