Unraid not booting after installing RTX 2070 Super

Mobius71

So I recently got my hands on a 2070 super graphics card and thought to myself it's time to spin up a gaming VM.  I prep the VM and get to the part where I shut down the server to install the graphics card so I can boot up and pass it through.  I try to boot and I get a beep code, but it's stuck at the Gigabyte splash screen and I cannot press F2 to enter bios nor can I press F10 for the boot menu.

I tried different pcie slots and still no dice.

I tried a different card in the same pcie slot with power removed from the 2070 super and unraid boots.

If the graphics card has power supplied to it at all, it hangs at the Gigabyte splash screen.

I have a 650w power supply.  Motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-7PESH3.

Could this be a power supply issue?  Ii don't really have another system to test on as my desktop is an hp mini.  Also not sure if there is a conflict with the mobo and the card at all.  This is basically the same socket as the 1150 chipset.  Last I checked that shouldn't be an issue with using this graphics card.  I'm kinda stuck at this point.

Please help.