[Solved] 6.9.2 Without any config changes IIRC, Unraid suddenly lost Internet access, but VM has Internet access

Go to solution Solved by PzrrL,

My server suddenly cannot access and ping the Internet / 1.1.1.1 / 8.8.8.8. However, the server can ping my own computer, gateway, router (pfSense) and vice versa. I can access the WEB GUI without issue. Other devices on the network are working normally (can access the Internet). Even the VM on the server can access the Internet. I tried to restart, shutdown, completely shutdown the server, but these doesn't work. What I also found is that the versions in docker page shows "not available", same as the following posts, but I look into that thread already and that should be fixed in 6.9.2 already...

What I narrow down to should be due to some problem within my server. Would anyone please help take a look of my problem? Million thanks!

Edited by PzrrL
Solved
  • PzrrL changed the title to 6.9.2 Without any config changes IIRC, Unraid suddenly lost Internet access, but VM has Internet access
  • PzrrL changed the title to [Solved] 6.9.2 Without any config changes IIRC, Unraid suddenly lost Internet access, but VM has Internet access