Apps tab not returning search results

Bit of a strange issue, when I'm searching for anything in the apps section, nothing happens.

For example: I start typing 'rTorrent' and the pre-fill list of results display under the search box. I click it, & search box fills with it.... but nothing happens. I press enter, nothing happens. Same if I click on a repo name, then 'Search apps'. The search box fills with the repo name, but no results are shown, it stays where it is on the default 'New apps' section. Tried Chrome & Brave, seems to be ok on Firefox for a small window of time, then it'll start this behaviour eventually. 

Tried purging the settings, cache, history etc etc with no luck. Anyone else seeing this?

EDIT: Forgot to add, Had no problems with 6.8.3, but since moving to 6.9.1 & 6.9.2 it's been happening.

Edited by xxDeadbolt
2 minutes ago, xxDeadbolt said:

That's odd - only seen that a couple of times since I started using unraid, but usually fixed by enabling Advanced view & then 'force update'.

Yeah, I've seen it with a single docker every now and then, but not all of them. Just really weird. 

• JorgeB locked this topic