Mover not choosing the next available drive

My share's allocation method is set to "fill-up" because I wanted my drives to fill up before it goes to the next one. And my drive 1 is completely filled, though I have 64TB left across all my drivers.. The issue is, my mover doesn't seem to be moving to the next drive. the log says "No space left on device", and just doesn't even move the file. 

How can I make sure mover is using fill-up approach when moving the files?

1 hour ago, takkkkkkk said:

My share's allocation method is set to "fill-up"

I use the "fill-up" method too.

First, check which disks are included in and excluded from your shares. (I have all disks included and none excluded.)

Then consider how your shares' split levels are configured? The GUI built-in help has useful information. If you've told the system not to split a certain directory level, then it won't, even if there's no space left on a disk. If the directory is already split - either by manually creating it on another disk, or by virtue of an earlier setting that you've since changed - then once the current disk is "full" (ie. has less than the configured "minimum free" space remaining) writing will continue on the next available disk that has that existing directory. (I let the system split any directory level.)

1 hour ago, John_M said:

I use the "fill-up" method too.

First, check which disks are included in and excluded from your shares. (I have all disks included and none excluded.)

Then consider how your shares' split levels are configured? The GUI built-in help has useful information. If you've told the system not to split a certain directory level, then it won't, even if there's no space left on a disk. If the directory is already split - either by manually creating it on another disk, or by virtue of an earlier setting that you've since changed - then once the current disk is "full" (ie. has less than the configured "minimum free" space remaining) writing will continue on the next available disk that has that existing directory. (I let the system split any directory level.)

All the disks are included in the share, split level is set to automatic, so based on what you're saying it should do what I assumed it would...

I really don't know why it's not changing the drive it would move the files to...