[Support] Machinaris - Chia cryptocurrency farming + Plotman plotting + Unraid WebUI

Just now, Struck said:

Use colons instead of commas.

Also take a look in your mainnet/config/config.yaml file to see what is parsed into it.

i tried with both comma and colons, both did not work, when i check the 'env' in the container, it doesn't seem like plots_dir is being overrided..

I even stopped Docker, deleted my docker.img, deleted the macinaris.xml, reloaded it all and still did not work.  if anyone can see what i'm doing wrong, please let me know...

198932261_ScreenShot2021-07-05at12_29_41PM.thumb.png.1b7ef571b475b43d3a609cc857335863.png

here is my config.yaml

config.yaml

20 minutes ago, Helmonder said:

Question….

What when I win some chia… how do I move it to another waller (OKEx for example) so I might exchange it for BCT ?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

you have to use the original chia program to withdraw to another wallet

31 minutes ago, Spazhead said:

i tried with both comma and colons, both did not work, when i check the 'env' in the container, it doesn't seem like plots_dir is being overrided..

I even stopped Docker, deleted my docker.img, deleted the macinaris.xml, reloaded it all and still did not work.  if anyone can see what i'm doing wrong, please let me know...

198932261_ScreenShot2021-07-05at12_29_41PM.thumb.png.1b7ef571b475b43d3a609cc857335863.png

here is my config.yaml

config.yaml 9.42 kB · 1 download

It seems like you have created plots_dir yourself and not used the one in the template.

Try to look after it again.

Remember to look under "show more settings"

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Struck said:

It seems like you have created plots_dir yourself and not used the one in the template.

Try to look after it again.

Remember to look under "show more settings"

so it seems like in the "show more settings" , plots_dir is listed twice for some reason, and if you use the upper one, the lower one will take precedence, so either use the lower plots_dir, or delete one on them, I chose to delete one of them.. now it works..

Hello community, Sunday evening I had a bug that caused machinaris to crash: Event: Docker critical image disk utilization. It struck me that the SQL Lite databases are a considerable size. Docker Log maximum filesize is 50 MB, the Docker image is 50GB. How can I enlarge the machinaris app?
Greetings, Peter

2021-07-06 07_07_05-ATBNAS20_Docker.png

hi  first thanks and respect for your hard work! 

i cannot start plotting (synology nas via docker) with version 202162 i have no problems, but with latest and develop i cannot start  plotting .(it says startet but dont start and no plot shows the grafic is the same as no started)

log is with farming and pool key but here i delete

plotman log:

# Learn more about Plotman at https://github.com/ericaltendorf/plotman
# https://github.com/ericaltendorf/plotman/wiki/Configuration#versions
version: [2]

logging:
        # DO NOT CHANGE THIS IN-CONTAINER PATH USED BY MACHINARIS!
        plots: /root/.chia/plotman/logs

user_interface:
        use_stty_size: False

commands:
        interactive:
                autostart_plotting: False
                autostart_archiving: False

# Where to plot and log.
directories:

# One or more directories to use as tmp dirs for plotting.  The
        # scheduler will use all of them and distribute jobs among them.
        # It assumes that IO is independent for each one (i.e., that each
        # one is on a different physical device).
        #
        # If multiple directories share a common prefix, reports will
        # abbreviate and show just the uniquely identifying suffix.
        # REMEMBER ALL PATHS ARE IN-CONTAINER, THEY MAP TO HOST PATHS
        tmp:
                - /plotting

# Optional: Allows overriding some characteristics of certain tmp
        # directories. This contains a map of tmp directory names to
        # attributes. If a tmp directory and attribute is not listed here,
        # it uses the default attribute setting from the main configuration.
        #
        # Currently support override parameters:
        #     - tmpdir_max_jobs
        #tmp_overrides:
                # In this example, /plotting3 is larger than the other tmp
                # dirs and it can hold more plots than the default.
                #/plotting3:
                #        tmpdir_max_jobs: 5

# Optional: tmp2 directory.  If specified, will be passed to
        # the chia and madmax plotters as the '-2' param.
        # tmp2: /plotting2

# One or more directories; the scheduler will use all of them.
        # These again are presumed to be on independent physical devices,
        # so writes (plot jobs) and reads (archivals) can be scheduled
        # to minimize IO contention.
        dst:
                - /plots

# See: https://github.com/guydavis/machinaris/wiki/Plotman#archiving
#archiving:
        #target: rsyncd
        #env:
                #site_root: /mnt/disks
                #user: root
                #host: aragorn
                #rsync_port: 12000
                #site: disks

# Plotting scheduling parameters
scheduling:
        # Run a job on a particular temp dir only if the number of existing jobs
        # before tmpdir_stagger_phase_major tmpdir_stagger_phase_minor
        # is less than tmpdir_stagger_phase_limit.
        # Phase major corresponds to the plot phase, phase minor corresponds to
        # the table or table pair in sequence, phase limit corresponds to
        # the number of plots allowed before [phase major, phase minor]
        tmpdir_stagger_phase_major: 2
        tmpdir_stagger_phase_minor: 1
        # Optional: default is 1
        tmpdir_stagger_phase_limit: 1

# Don't run more than this many jobs at a time on a single temp dir.
        # Increase for staggered plotting by chia, leave at 1 for madmax sequential plotting
        tmpdir_max_jobs: 1

# Don't run more than this many jobs at a time in total.
        # Increase for staggered plotting by chia, leave at 1 for madmax sequential plotting
        global_max_jobs: 1 

# Don't run any jobs (across all temp dirs) more often than this, in minutes.
        global_stagger_m: 30

# How often the daemon wakes to consider starting a new plot job, in seconds.
        polling_time_s: 20

# Configure the plotter.  See: https://github.com/guydavis/machinaris/wiki/Plotman#plotting
plotting:
        #farmer_pk: 
        #pool_pk: 
        #pool_contract_address: YOUR_POOL_CONTRACT_ADDRESS (optional if plotting solo)

# If you enable 'chia', plot in *parallel* with higher tmpdir_max_jobs and global_max_jobs
        # If you enable 'madmax', plot in *sequence* with very low tmpdir_max_jobs and global_max_jobs
        type: madmax

# The chia plotter: https://github.com/Chia-Network/chia-blockchain
        chia:
                k: 32                # k-size of plot, leave at 32 most of the time
                e: False             # Disable bitfield back sorting (default is True) 
                n_threads: 2         # Threads per job
                n_buckets: 128       # Number of buckets to split data into
                job_buffer: 3389     # Per job memory

# The madmax plotter: https://github.com/madMAx43v3r/chia-plotter
        madmax:
                n_threads: 4          # Default is 4, SLOWLY crank up if you have many cores
                n_buckets: 256        # Default is 256

and apisvr log

[2021-07-06 09:15:02 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Starting gunicorn 20.1.0
[2021-07-06 09:15:04 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Listening at: http://0.0.0.0:8927 (2500)
[2021-07-06 09:15:04 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Using worker: sync
[2021-07-06 09:15:04 +0000] [2799] [INFO] Booting worker with pid: 2799
[2021-07-06 09:15:04 +0000] [2804] [INFO] Booting worker with pid: 2804
[2021-07-06 09:15:29 +0000] [2799] [INFO] Starting Plotman run...
[2021-07-06 09:15:30 +0000] [2799] [ERROR] Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/chia-blockchain/venv/bin/plotman", line 8, in <module>
    sys.exit(main())
  File "/chia-blockchain/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/plotman/plotman.py", line 169, in main
    cfg = configuration.get_validated_configs(config_text, config_path, preset_target_definitions_text)
  File "/chia-blockchain/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/plotman/configuration.py", line 91, in get_validated_configs
    raise ConfigurationException(
plotman.configuration.ConfigurationException: madMAx selected as plotter but no plotting: farmer_pk: was specified in the config

[2021-07-06 09:15:30 +0000] [2799] [INFO] Failed to start Plotman plotting run!
[2021-07-06 09:15:30 +0000] [2799] [INFO] Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/machinaris/api/commands/plotman_cli.py", line 102, in start_plotman
    if len(load_plotting_summary().rows) == 0:  # No plots running
  File "/machinaris/api/commands/plotman_cli.py", line 47, in load_plotting_summary
    abort(500, description=errs.decode('utf-8'))
  File "/chia-blockchain/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/werkzeug/exceptions.py", line 940, in abort
    _aborter(status, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/chia-blockchain/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/werkzeug/exceptions.py", line 923, in __call__
    raise self.mapping[code](*args, **kwargs)
werkzeug.exceptions.InternalServerError: 500 Internal Server Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())
  File "/chia-blockchain/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/plotman/plotman.py", line 169, in main
    cfg = configuration.get_validated_configs(config_text, config_path, preset_target_definitions_text)
  File "/chia-blockchain/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/plotman/configuration.py", line 91, in get_validated_configs
plotman.configuration.ConfigurationException: madMAx selected as plotter but no plotting: farmer_pk: was specified in the config

[2021-07-06 09:15:49 +0000] [2799] [ERROR] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:15:49 +0000] [2799] [INFO] Failed to load plotting summary and send.
[2021-07-06 09:15:49 +0000] [2799] [INFO] Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/machinaris/api/schedules/status_plotting.py", line 23, in update
    plotting_summary = plotman_cli.load_plotting_summary()
  File "/machinaris/api/commands/plotman_cli.py", line 47, in load_plotting_summary
  File "/chia-blockchain/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/werkzeug/exceptions.py", line 940, in abort
  File "/chia-blockchain/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/werkzeug/exceptions.py", line 923, in __call__
werkzeug.exceptions.InternalServerError: 500 Internal Server Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:16:01 +0000] [2799] [INFO] No log file found at /root/.chia/plotman/logs/plotman.log
[2021-07-06 09:16:20 +0000] [2500] [ERROR] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:16:20 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Failed to load plotting summary and send.
[2021-07-06 09:16:20 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:17:49 +0000] [2500] [ERROR] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:17:49 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Failed to load plotting summary and send.
[2021-07-06 09:17:49 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:19:15 +0000] [2500] [ERROR] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:19:15 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Failed to load plotting summary and send.
[2021-07-06 09:19:15 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:20:19 +0000] [2500] [ERROR] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:20:19 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Failed to load plotting summary and send.
[2021-07-06 09:20:19 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:21:40 +0000] [2500] [ERROR] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:21:40 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Failed to load plotting summary and send.
[2021-07-06 09:21:40 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:22:40 +0000] [2500] [ERROR] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:22:40 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Failed to load plotting summary and send.
[2021-07-06 09:22:40 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:24:10 +0000] [2500] [ERROR] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:24:10 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Failed to load plotting summary and send.
[2021-07-06 09:24:10 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:25:14 +0000] [2500] [ERROR] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:25:14 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Failed to load plotting summary and send.
[2021-07-06 09:25:14 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:26:29 +0000] [2500] [ERROR] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:26:29 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Failed to load plotting summary and send.
[2021-07-06 09:26:29 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

ps. the logs are now from develop
i see here is maybe something happend but i cannot figure it out please maybe someone have a idiea?^^

thank you for your time and help

yours flo :)

9 hours ago, DaPedda said:

Hello community, Sunday evening I had a bug that caused machinaris to crash: Event: Docker critical image disk utilization. It struck me that the SQL Lite databases are a considerable size. Docker Log maximum filesize is 50 MB, the Docker image is 50GB. How can I enlarge the machinaris app?

Good day!  That does sound like perhaps something is misconfigured.  When I go to Advanced View and expand all settings for my install of Machinaris, I see: 

image.thumb.png.fbde1db04df822355cbb24cfcea8a9fd.png

Makes me think perhaps you are plotting within the container space itself?  You definitely want to double-check your volume mounts.  If you choose, the *.db and *.log files can be purged, during a container stop/start. Hope this helps!

18 minutes ago, guy.davis said:

Good day!  That does sound like perhaps something is misconfigured.  When I go to Advanced View and expand all settings for my install of Machinaris, I see: 

image.thumb.png.fbde1db04df822355cbb24cfcea8a9fd.png

Makes me think perhaps you are plotting within the container space itself?  You definitely want to double-check your volume mounts.  If you choose, the *.db and *.log files can be purged, during a container stop/start. Hope this helps!

Thank you for your answer. Below my settings. 

I checked the Size of /mnt/user/appdata/machinaris/plotman/logs

root@ATBNAS20:/mnt/disks# du -shc /mnt/user/appdata/machinaris/plotman/logs
42M     /mnt/user/appdata/machinaris/plotman/logs

Also i check the Size of /mnt/user/appdata/machinaris/mainnet/db

root@ATBNAS20:/mnt/user/appdata/machinaris/mainnet/db# du -shc /mnt/user/appdata/machinaris/mainnet/db
6.2G    /mnt/user/appdata/machinaris/mainnet/db
6.2G    total

Today I restarted the container several times. In your opinion, are the sizes okay?

image.thumb.png.663c2e29fc4ad5a562fc40abf0322ce5.png

Edited by DaPedda
7 minutes ago, DaPedda said:

Thank you for your answer. Below my settings. 

I checked the Size of /mnt/user/appdata/machinaris/plotman/logs

root@ATBNAS20:/mnt/disks# du -shc /mnt/user/appdata/machinaris/plotman/logs
42M     /mnt/user/appdata/machinaris/plotman/logs

Also i check the Size of /mnt/user/appdata/machinaris/mainnet/db

root@ATBNAS20:/mnt/user/appdata/machinaris/mainnet/db# du -shc /mnt/user/appdata/machinaris/mainnet/db
6.2G    /mnt/user/appdata/machinaris/mainnet/db
6.2G    total

Today I restarted the container several times. In your opinion, are the sizes okay?

No, that still seems quite large at 36 GB total.  The bulk of space will be used by Chia (and Flax) for their blockchain databases.  Here's my top-level usage, only 12 GB, almost all in Chia's mainnet folder:

image.png.590037f79bbeecddd07019d108ca62e8.png

Edit: Actually, I am using 12 GB of disk at above path, but in Docker container space, only about 5GB: 

image.thumb.png.29f60a8079a163faa90b06533bd8d809.png

Edited by guy.davis

I'm running the TEST version and was able to join a pool successfully. I couldn't find the "-c" flag for the Pool Contract Address in the plotting config. Only see space for the farmer key and pool key.

In the development branch on Github, i found a sample config that has the Pool Contract Address field. Can I just add this line to my current config? Then do i just uncomment the "farmer_pk:" and "pool_contract_address:" lines and leave the "pool_pk:" commented since we don't need that?

2 hours ago, insomniak said:

I'm running the TEST version and was able to join a pool successfully. I couldn't find the "-c" flag for the Pool Contract Address in the plotting config. Only see space for the farmer key and pool key.

In the development branch on Github, i found a sample config that has the Pool Contract Address field. Can I just add this line to my current config? Then do i just uncomment the "farmer_pk:" and "pool_contract_address:" lines and leave the "pool_pk:" commented since we don't need that?

Yes, currently test support for official pooling requires come command-line and manual config.  Go ahead and add the pool_contract_address value to your config as in the example.

Edited by guy.davis
16 hours ago, Wotaan said:

hi  first thanks and respect for your hard work! 

i cannot start plotting (synology nas via docker) with version 202162 i have no problems, but with latest and develop i cannot start  plotting .(it says startet but dont start and no plot shows the grafic is the same as no started)

log is with farming and pool key but here i delete

plotman log:

# Learn more about Plotman at https://github.com/ericaltendorf/plotman
# https://github.com/ericaltendorf/plotman/wiki/Configuration#versions
version: [2]

logging:
        # DO NOT CHANGE THIS IN-CONTAINER PATH USED BY MACHINARIS!
        plots: /root/.chia/plotman/logs

user_interface:
        use_stty_size: False

commands:
        interactive:
                autostart_plotting: False
                autostart_archiving: False

# Where to plot and log.
directories:

# One or more directories to use as tmp dirs for plotting.  The
        # scheduler will use all of them and distribute jobs among them.
        # It assumes that IO is independent for each one (i.e., that each
        # one is on a different physical device).
        #
        # If multiple directories share a common prefix, reports will
        # abbreviate and show just the uniquely identifying suffix.
        tmp:
                - /plotting

# Optional: Allows overriding some characteristics of certain tmp
        # directories. This contains a map of tmp directory names to
        # attributes. If a tmp directory and attribute is not listed here,
        # it uses the default attribute setting from the main configuration.
        #
        # Currently support override parameters:
        #     - tmpdir_max_jobs
        #tmp_overrides:
                # In this example, /plotting3 is larger than the other tmp
                # dirs and it can hold more plots than the default.
                #/plotting3:
                #        tmpdir_max_jobs: 5

# Optional: tmp2 directory.  If specified, will be passed to
        # the chia and madmax plotters as the '-2' param.
        # tmp2: /plotting2

# One or more directories; the scheduler will use all of them.
        # These again are presumed to be on independent physical devices,
        # so writes (plot jobs) and reads (archivals) can be scheduled
        # to minimize IO contention.
        dst:
                - /plots

# See: https://github.com/guydavis/machinaris/wiki/Plotman#archiving
#archiving:
        #target: rsyncd
        #env:
                #site_root: /mnt/disks
                #user: root
                #host: aragorn
                #rsync_port: 12000
                #site: disks

# Plotting scheduling parameters
scheduling:
        # Run a job on a particular temp dir only if the number of existing jobs
        # before tmpdir_stagger_phase_major tmpdir_stagger_phase_minor
        # is less than tmpdir_stagger_phase_limit.
        # Phase major corresponds to the plot phase, phase minor corresponds to
        # the table or table pair in sequence, phase limit corresponds to
        # the number of plots allowed before [phase major, phase minor]
        tmpdir_stagger_phase_major: 2
        tmpdir_stagger_phase_minor: 1
        # Optional: default is 1
        tmpdir_stagger_phase_limit: 1

# Don't run more than this many jobs at a time on a single temp dir.
        tmpdir_max_jobs: 1

# Don't run more than this many jobs at a time in total.
        global_max_jobs: 1 

# Don't run any jobs (across all temp dirs) more often than this, in minutes.
        global_stagger_m: 30

# How often the daemon wakes to consider starting a new plot job, in seconds.
        polling_time_s: 20

# Configure the plotter.  See: https://github.com/guydavis/machinaris/wiki/Plotman#plotting
plotting:
        #farmer_pk: 
        #pool_pk: 
        #pool_contract_address: YOUR_POOL_CONTRACT_ADDRESS (optional if plotting solo)

# If you enable 'chia', plot in *parallel* with higher tmpdir_max_jobs and global_max_jobs
        # If you enable 'madmax', plot in *sequence* with very low tmpdir_max_jobs and global_max_jobs
        type: madmax

# The chia plotter: https://github.com/Chia-Network/chia-blockchain
        chia:
                k: 32                # k-size of plot, leave at 32 most of the time
                e: False             # Disable bitfield back sorting (default is True) 
                n_threads: 2         # Threads per job
                n_buckets: 128       # Number of buckets to split data into
                job_buffer: 3389     # Per job memory

# The madmax plotter: https://github.com/madMAx43v3r/chia-plotter
        madmax:
                n_threads: 4          # Default is 4, SLOWLY crank up if you have many cores
                n_buckets: 256        # Default is 256

and apisvr log

[2021-07-06 09:15:02 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Starting gunicorn 20.1.0
[2021-07-06 09:15:04 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Listening at: http://0.0.0.0:8927 (2500)
[2021-07-06 09:15:04 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Using worker: sync
[2021-07-06 09:15:04 +0000] [2799] [INFO] Booting worker with pid: 2799
[2021-07-06 09:15:04 +0000] [2804] [INFO] Booting worker with pid: 2804
[2021-07-06 09:15:29 +0000] [2799] [INFO] Starting Plotman run...
[2021-07-06 09:15:30 +0000] [2799] [ERROR] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:15:30 +0000] [2799] [INFO] Failed to start Plotman plotting run!
[2021-07-06 09:15:30 +0000] [2799] [INFO] Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/machinaris/api/commands/plotman_cli.py", line 102, in start_plotman
    if len(load_plotting_summary().rows) == 0:  # No plots running
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:15:49 +0000] [2799] [ERROR] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:15:49 +0000] [2799] [INFO] Failed to load plotting summary and send.
[2021-07-06 09:15:49 +0000] [2799] [INFO] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:16:01 +0000] [2799] [INFO] No log file found at /root/.chia/plotman/logs/plotman.log
[2021-07-06 09:16:20 +0000] [2500] [ERROR] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:16:20 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Failed to load plotting summary and send.
[2021-07-06 09:16:20 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:17:49 +0000] [2500] [ERROR] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:17:49 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Failed to load plotting summary and send.
[2021-07-06 09:17:49 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:19:15 +0000] [2500] [ERROR] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:19:15 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Failed to load plotting summary and send.
[2021-07-06 09:19:15 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:20:19 +0000] [2500] [ERROR] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:20:19 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Failed to load plotting summary and send.
[2021-07-06 09:20:19 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:21:40 +0000] [2500] [ERROR] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:21:40 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Failed to load plotting summary and send.
[2021-07-06 09:21:40 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:22:40 +0000] [2500] [ERROR] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:22:40 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Failed to load plotting summary and send.
[2021-07-06 09:22:40 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:24:10 +0000] [2500] [ERROR] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:24:10 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Failed to load plotting summary and send.
[2021-07-06 09:24:10 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:25:14 +0000] [2500] [ERROR] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:25:14 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Failed to load plotting summary and send.
[2021-07-06 09:25:14 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:26:29 +0000] [2500] [ERROR] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

[2021-07-06 09:26:29 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Failed to load plotting summary and send.
[2021-07-06 09:26:29 +0000] [2500] [INFO] Traceback (most recent call last):
    sys.exit(main())

ps. the logs are now from develop
i see here is maybe something happend but i cannot figure it out please maybe someone have a idiea?^^

thank you for your time and help

yours flo :)

With this error:   plotman.configuration.ConfigurationException: madMAx selected as plotter but no plotting: farmer_pk: was specified in the config.

Was the farmer key entered correctly?

6 hours ago, hogfixer said:

With this error:   plotman.configuration.ConfigurationException: madMAx selected as plotter but no plotting: farmer_pk: was specified in the config.

Was the farmer key entered correctly?

Hey Thanks for your answer and sorry for the Long post^^  i make a big mistake it was the timezone it was human mistake shame on me XDDDD sry sry sry thank you for your help its a nice cummuinity here i wish you all the best and sry again XD greets

Edited by Wotaan
mistake

Hi I am using a share on a "cache pool" with "cache only" setting as temp plot directory, and it looks like plotter never deletes anything it creates interim or final.

I am creating plots with k=32, have 2 plots being created in parallel and I still run out of disk space which is 1TB big. And 1TB should be more than enough for k=32 with two plots even at maximum temporary plot sizes.

just to test I've cancelled one of the running plots, it disappeared from "plotting status" page, and the free space in th is cache drive did not change at all. Finally I stopped the docker container for machinaris and I still have a "full ssd" drive, and have to go in manually delete these temporary files generated by hand.

Am I missing something or do I have to adjust a setting to.. I don't know "garbage collect"

20 minutes ago, xaq said:

Hi I am using a share on a "cache pool" with "cache only" setting as temp plot directory, and it looks like plotter never deletes anything it creates interim or final.

I am creating plots with k=32, have 2 plots being created in parallel and I still run out of disk space which is 1TB big. And 1TB should be more than enough for k=32 with two plots even at maximum temporary plot sizes.

just to test I've cancelled one of the running plots, it disappeared from "plotting status" page, and the free space in th is cache drive did not change at all. Finally I stopped the docker container for machinaris and I still have a "full ssd" drive, and have to go in manually delete these temporary files generated by hand.

Am I missing something or do I have to adjust a setting to.. I don't know "garbage collect"

Hi, please share some details of your cache pool you are using as your temp plotting directory.  For example, please show the Edit view of the 'plotting' path in Machinaris Docker Edit screen for Unraid: 

image.png.88930c211155e32a23e7d50666e1188e.png

What do you see on your Unraid Dashboard page for the cache?

image.png.2814c38cbbd741c459f8b28984835119.png

If paths are correct, then when Machinaris (v0.4.0+) starts to plot, any stale *.tmp files in your temporary plotting location will be deleted before a new plotting job is started.

If you Kill a plotting job, but have Plotman still in running state, it's likely that a new job will immediately launch as per the plotman config.  Then if you stop the Machinaris container with that running plot job, you could have stale *.tmp files left behind.  However, on next start of Machinaris and plotting, the stale tmp will be cleaned as outlined above.  Hope this helps!

8 minutes ago, guy.davis said:

Edit view of the 'plotting' path in Machinaris Docker Edit screen for Unraid: 

image.png.ffd5b4cc4173e58a5e2fde46cb6f799d.png

8 minutes ago, guy.davis said:

What do you see on your Unraid Dashboard page for the cache?

image.thumb.png.dc020c1853672eddceb50ca7e6155afe.png

At this time the usage of this disk is 0% (close to 0) because like I said I stopped the container cleaned the directory manually from CLI and started it running again may be like 30 minutes ago.

And here additionally how the share is defined: (since its mounted on user share)

image.thumb.png.2926852c7a01938d86546ddedfe5c2dd.png

Edited by xaq
20 hours ago, stubennatter said:

many thanks for your work. I used the latest version. For pooling I must update to test version right? How is it possible without doing something wrong or loose data.

Yes, test version has manual configuration support for pooling.  However, I am working on a WebUI approach to joining a pool.  Not ready yet, even for testing.  Based on your concern above, I would recommend waiting for final release with the WebUI settings page for Pooling.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@guy.davis on further note, I completely gave up on this "chia" side quest :) You can ignore/delete or leave(if they might be useful for someone else) the posts I've made above.

I had 15TB of old slow HDD that I thought could use for this, but now decided it's totally not worth it. It has nothing to do with this machinaris project. In fact I think you are doing an excellent job of documenting and maintaining it.

• Like 1

Sorry, i dont get it.
Since i made the update to :latest i found warnings in the log.
So, i decide to make an fresh install with ghcr.io/guydavis/machinaris:latest

And i still get the same warnings after a while

[2021-07-08 09:01:32] [ WARNING] --- Your harvester appears to be offline! No events for the past 30334 seconds. (keep_alive_monitor.py:83)
[2021-07-08 09:06:32] [ WARNING] --- Your harvester appears to be offline! No events for the past 30634 seconds. (keep_alive_monitor.py:83)
[2021-07-08 09:11:33] [ WARNING] --- Your harvester appears to be offline! No events for the past 30935 seconds. (keep_alive_monitor.py:83)
[2021-07-08 09:16:33] [ WARNING] --- Your harvester appears to be offline! No events for the past 31235 seconds. (keep_alive_monitor.py:83)

And sorry for this stupid question, is flax already integrated in :latest or is it just in :test
I ask because i have no folder /flax/ in my appdata folder.

1 hour ago, tigger2k said:

Sorry, i dont get it.
Since i made the update to :latest i found warnings in the log.
So, i decide to make an fresh install with ghcr.io/guydavis/machinaris:latest

And i still get the same warnings after a while

[2021-07-08 09:01:32] [ WARNING] --- Your harvester appears to be offline! No events for the past 30334 seconds. (keep_alive_monitor.py:83)
[2021-07-08 09:06:32] [ WARNING] --- Your harvester appears to be offline! No events for the past 30634 seconds. (keep_alive_monitor.py:83)
[2021-07-08 09:11:33] [ WARNING] --- Your harvester appears to be offline! No events for the past 30935 seconds. (keep_alive_monitor.py:83)
[2021-07-08 09:16:33] [ WARNING] --- Your harvester appears to be offline! No events for the past 31235 seconds. (keep_alive_monitor.py:83)

And sorry for this stupid question, is flax already integrated in :latest or is it just in :test
I ask because i have no folder /flax/ in my appdata folder.

Latest does not support flax yet.

I don't know when a new release will be made.

• Thanks 1