[Support] Machinaris - Chia cryptocurrency farming + Plotman plotting + Unraid WebUI

Has anyone had any success with syncing ecostake?

I get this log output constantly with no sync progress.  Is IPv6 (AAAA) a requirement?

2022-07-18T13:29:22.878 full_node ecostake.full_node.full_node: INFO     Received 1 peers from DNS seeder, using rdtype = A.
2022-07-18T13:29:22.885 full_node ecostake.full_node.full_node: WARNING  querying DNS introducer failed: The DNS response does not contain an answer to the question: dns-introducer.ecostake.online. IN AAAA
2022-07-18T13:30:40.869 full_node ecostake.full_node.full_node: INFO     Received 1 peers from DNS seeder, using rdtype = A.
2022-07-18T13:30:40.874 full_node ecostake.full_node.full_node: WARNING  querying DNS introducer failed: The DNS response does not contain an answer to the question: dns-introducer.ecostake.online. IN AAAA

On 7/18/2022 at 1:33 PM, Einsteinjr said:

I get this log output constantly with no sync progress.  Is IPv6 (AAAA) a requirement?

2022-07-18T13:29:22.878 full_node ecostake.full_node.full_node: INFO     Received 1 peers from DNS seeder, using rdtype = A.
2022-07-18T13:29:22.885 full_node ecostake.full_node.full_node: WARNING  querying DNS introducer failed: The DNS response does not contain an answer to the question: dns-introducer.ecostake.online. IN AAAA
2022-07-18T13:30:40.869 full_node ecostake.full_node.full_node: INFO     Received 1 peers from DNS seeder, using rdtype = A.
2022-07-18T13:30:40.874 full_node ecostake.full_node.full_node: WARNING  querying DNS introducer failed: The DNS response does not contain an answer to the question: dns-introducer.ecostake.online. IN AAAA

I'm going to guess the system is offline considering the DNS introducer does not respond to ping requests.

On 7/18/2022 at 2:33 PM, Einsteinjr said:

Yes, I have ecostake synced.  As a Chia fork, I think IPv4 is fine.  See attached screenshots.  

Please try the v0.8.1 improved 'Add Node Peers' button on the bottom of the Connections page, for the Ecostake tab, which will automatically add about 10 peers from the AllTheBlocks list.  Hope this helps!

image.png

image.png

49 minutes ago, guy.davis said:

Yes, I have ecostake synced.  As a Chia fork, I think IPv4 is fine.  See attached screenshots.  

Please try the v0.8.1 improved 'Add Node Peers' button on the bottom of the Connections page, for the Ecostake tab, which will automatically add about 10 peers from the AllTheBlocks list.  Hope this helps!

image.png

image.png

Adding the nodes through the button worked like a charm.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Hello,

first of all - great work and thank You very much for making such great tool :)

Now - I would like to ask for help - today I updated both my machines to latest Machinaris container, but since then I am unable to plot - both machines just say:

Plotter not yet built at /usr/bin/chia_plot. Please allow 15 minutes for startup.

image.png.f172c07989314c4ab9593f92331e0ff5.png

One machine says this for hours now. I tried fixing the second machine - by force updating, reinstalling the container, and also by installing Machinaris in plotter-only mode as new container with fresh appdata folder. No luck :/ 

Before I had Unraid 6.9.2, now I tried to update to 6.10.3, did not help.

Thank You very much in advance for help!

Edited by 666sniperererer
3 hours ago, 666sniperererer said:

Now - I would like to ask for help - today I updated both my machines to latest Machinaris container, but since then I am unable to plot - both machines just say:

Plotter not yet built at /usr/bin/chia_plot. Please allow 15 minutes for startup.

image.png.f172c07989314c4ab9593f92331e0ff5.png

One machine says this for hours now. I tried fixing the second machine - by force updating, reinstalling the container, and also by installing Machinaris in plotter-only mode as new container with fresh appdata folder. No luck :/ 

Before I had Unraid 6.9.2, now I tried to update to 6.10.3, did not help.

Thanks of the kind words.  Apologies you encountered this issue with Machinaris v0.8.1 due to a global expiry yesterday of Ubuntu support for our base image.  I hope to have a fix for this available as Machinaris v0.8.2 later today.  Thanks for your patience.

Good day! Machinaris v0.8.2 is now available. Changes include:

• MMX - Record created blocks from blockchain logs, for display in Machinaris, off index page.
  • Ubuntu - latest blockchains run on Jammy Jellyfish (Python 3.10), outdated blockchains run on Focal Fossa (Python 3.9).  Fixes missing chia_plot error in v0.8.1 which started yesterday.
  • Updated: Cactus 1.4.1 to fix SSL certificate expiry, may require entire deletion of mainnet directory and full re-sync.  Check their Discord for latest support of this blockchain.
  • Updated: Chia 1.5.0
Edited by guy.davis
  • Like 2

I'm trying to get cactus up and running again. I've updated to v0.8.2, and deleted the mainnet directory inside the 'cactus' folder, but when I restart the chia docker, it starts rebuilding the missing folder, but then stops and gives me this error:

image.png.f46273bd8c0a6bb84f1e02759530c5ce.png

Thanks!

20 hours ago, DoeBoye said:

I'm trying to get cactus up and running again. I've updated to v0.8.2, and deleted the mainnet directory inside the 'cactus' folder, but when I restart the chia docker, it starts rebuilding the missing folder, but then stops and gives me this error:

Thanks!

A couple of us where working out the same issue on discord today.  (I'll tell you what they told me)

in the cactus image console type :  vi /machinaris/scripts/forks/cactus_launch.sh

this should bring up a file, there seems to be an extra If command... delete it  ( a line with if and nothing else )

then move to the bottom of the page and type :wq (to save)

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, mdrodge said:

A couple of us where working out the same issue on discord today.  (I'll tell you what they told me)

in the cactus image console type :  vi /machinaris/scripts/forks/cactus_launch.sh

this should bring up a file, there seems to be an extra If command... delete it  ( a line with if and nothing else )

then move to the bottom of the page and type :wq (to save)

That's it! It comes right after the loop over completed plot directories (which is exactly where the error occurred for me).

image.png.d9d52c8dd2f1a0924d56d64aff190ac3.png

Much appreciated!

3 hours ago, MortenSchmidt said:

I had the same problem and the vi edit solved the syntax error unexpected end of file. But now I have the problem I get 0 connections. Never had this problem before, but "docker exec -it machinaris-cactus cactus show -c" shows no connections at all. Anyone else had this and found a solution?

Push the new add node peers button on the connection page for cactus. It might take a few minutes to show up, but works great!

Edited by DoeBoye
Fixed button name
  • Like 1
On 7/24/2022 at 7:42 PM, guy.davis said:

Good day! Machinaris v0.8.2 is now available. Changes include:

• MMX - Record created blocks from blockchain logs, for display in Machinaris, off index page.
  • Ubuntu - latest blockchains run on Jammy Jellyfish (Python 3.10), outdated blockchains run on Focal Fossa (Python 3.9).  Fixes missing chia_plot error in v0.8.1 which started yesterday.
  • Updated: Cactus 1.4.1 to fix SSL certificate expiry, may require entire deletion of mainnet directory and full re-sync.  Check their Discord for latest support of this blockchain.

Many thanks for the correction. After update I was not able to plot, as the folder was not synchonized because the certificate.

Now, after applying the last version, the plotting folders are again recreated well, but unraid is crashing with cpu stall every tyme I try after around 2-3 hours. Before I was plotting during days with no issues.

Is there any easy way to specify a tag inside the docker template to come back to a previous verion (not latest)?

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Conan the Barbarian said:

Many thanks for the correction. After update I was not able to plot, as the folder was not synchonized because the certificate.

Now, after applying the last version, the plotting folders are again recreated well, but unraid is crashing with cpu stall every tyme I try after around 2-3 hours. Before I was plotting during days with no issues.

Is there any easy way to specify a tag inside the docker template to come back to a previous verion (not latest)?

Thanks!

My autoreply...

I added at the end of the repository url the :v0.8.0 but again I get the problem of not getting plotters.

Edited by Conan the Barbarian
Not working
On 7/24/2022 at 6:07 PM, karldonteljames said:

Good evening. I won my first two coins the day before yesterday, and i can see that the coins are in my wallet, but they not in my cold wallet (I’m using nucle) but my wallet on there is still empty. I’m not sure if this is the best option or not. Any advice on exchanging one of these coins would be great. Thank you.

Good evening. Any advice on how i resolve this please?

Many thanks.

On 7/24/2022 at 3:32 PM, DoeBoye said:

Sorry for the trouble.  Typo in the Cactus launch file and I've been in the woods a few days.  Just fixed now, so please check for an update to Machinaris-Cactus (all release streams v0.8.2+).  Note: I had to remove all from ~/machinaris-cactus directory except the blockchain DB file at: ~/.machinaris-cactus/cactus/mainnet/db/blockchain_v2_mainnet.sqlite to get things running again after the Cactus blockchain SSL certificate expiry. Now fully synced.

Edited by guy.davis
On 7/26/2022 at 4:30 PM, karldonteljames said:

Good evening. Any advice on how i resolve this please?

When I needed to move a couple of coins from my hot wallet to my cold wallet last year, I used the Chia CLI commands from within the Machinaris container.  I think you could also use the Chia GUI on another computer in "wallet" mode, haven't used Chia GUI myself however.  Link here and others...

53 minutes ago, guy.davis said:

Sorry for the trouble.  Typo in the Cactus launch file and I've been in the woods a few days.  Just fixed now, so please check for an update to Machinaris-Cactus (all release streams v0.8.2+).  Note: I had to remove all from ~/machinaris-cactus directory except the blockchain DB file at: ~/.machinaris-cactus/cactus/mainnet/db/blockchain_v2_mainnet.sqlite to get things running again after the Cactus blockchain SSL certificate expiry. Now fully synced.

No worries! Once I deleted the typo, everything was good to go! Glad you had time to disconnect!! 😁

Farming going really well! Profit coin syncing up a bit slower than the rest, but I'm patient! :)

Quick thought: It would be handy if we could adjust the timeline of the displayed info in the charts. For example, total wallet value seems to be hard-coded to a week. If we had more control over the timeline for each chart, that would be pretty handy (For example, I might want to see the value of my wallet since the beginning, or maybe Year-to-date...).

• 3 weeks later...

Good day! Machinaris v0.8.3 is now available. Changes include:

•  Additional blockchain pricing from Vayamos and Posat exchanges on the Blockchains, Wallets, and Summary pages.
  •  New blockchains: Apple, Chinilla, Gold, LittleLamboCoin, Mint, Tad, Wheat
  •  Update: BPX to v2.0.0, BTCGreen to v1.5.0, Maize to v1.5.0, Petroleum to v1.0.16, Shibgreen to v1.5.0
  •  Update: Chia to v1.5.1, Bladebit to v2.0.0 (beta-1) with diskplot mode (beta only in `:develop` and `:test` images)
  •  Fixes: Avoid timeout/slowness encountered by those with many drives, also many cold wallet transactions

Links: 

• Thanks 1
18 hours ago, guy.davis said:

Good day! Machinaris v0.8.3 is now available. Changes include:

•  Additional blockchain pricing from Vayamos and Posat exchanges on the Blockchains, Wallets, and Summary pages.
  •  New blockchains: Apple, Chinilla, Gold, LittleLamboCoin, Mint, Tad, Wheat
  •  Update: BPX to v2.0.0, BTCGreen to v1.5.0, Maize to v1.5.0, Petroleum to v1.0.16, Shibgreen to v1.5.0
  •  Update: Chia to v1.5.1, Bladebit to v2.0.0 (beta-1) with diskplot mode (beta only in `:develop` and `:test` images)
  •  Fixes: Avoid timeout/slowness encountered by those with many drives, also many cold wallet transactions

Links: 

Updated without issue! Thanks very much! :)

Do all the new blockchains use the regular plot size that Chia uses, or do some of them require different sized plots?

Edited by DoeBoye
1 hour ago, DoeBoye said:

Updated without issue! Thanks very much! :)

Do all the new blockchains use the regular plot size that Chia uses, or do some of them require different sized plots?

Glad to hear the upgrade went smoothly.  Good question.  Most fork blockchains use the standard k32 (k33, k34) plot sizes as Chia.  A few use different sizes such as Chives (k31) and MMX (k29, k30, k31) for their own plots.

• Thanks 1

First - thanks for the docker, i tried to move my installation to an unraid setup to be more flexible, so i am copying 24 disks step by step. Machinaris was installed some days ago and sync is nearly done, wallet is already finished. But somehow the plots are recognized, the pool connection is back alive as before, but it is not farming. Harvester appears to be offline.

9.thumb.PNG.ac180a89b81235078d03bda6a7e86909.PNG8.thumb.PNG.10e7ff0314e7b29973dc48d3a8051832.PNG7.thumb.PNG.b18c59a6da642afb54d8ab3d09b590c2.PNG6.thumb.PNG.31396c7326d933982a766334b12a7923.PNG5.thumb.PNG.6201c64384f3eff170b35b2cee6ecf1c.PNG4.thumb.PNG.cb0f75e1fb9a5860573d64e4b7388983.PNG3.thumb.PNG.81eff097fdff8a8ea8097937ecb243a2.PNG2.thumb.PNG.fd6703b10a112d91043770fa37602447.PNG1.thumb.PNG.3d8d6462f359e8ee8929df91922d990a.PNG

11.PNG

10.PNG