[Support] Machinaris - Chia cryptocurrency farming + Plotman plotting + Unraid WebUI

On 2/29/2024 at 9:50 PM, guy.davis said:

Machinaris v2.2.0 is now available:

Added

- Support for Achi blockchain. Requires its own plots (like Chives), you'll have to plot separately if interested. Thanks @priyankub

- Optionally launch Chia Data Layer services if env var `chia_data=true` is set.

Changed

- Harvester mode will now optionally also run chia-exporter for Prometheus results.

Updated

- Chia to v2.2.0 - misc improvements, see their release notes.

- Cactus to v2.1.4.

- Gigahorse to v2.1.4.giga26.

- Wheat to v2.1.6

Notes

- Support for new blockchains and tools DOES NOT imply my endorsement for them. Only run those you are comfortable with.

I am having trouble updating to 2.2.0

I am still on 2.1.4 and the docker page shows that there is no update, and the docker being not available.

image.png.62f4bdc9dcd220fc3812146beebae7f2.png

3 hours ago, Struck said:

I am having trouble updating to 2.2.0

I am still on 2.1.4 and the docker page shows that there is no update, and the docker being not available.

image.png.62f4bdc9dcd220fc3812146beebae7f2.png

I had the same problem. Guy left a massage on the dockerhub that he had to pull the 2.2.0 release. Not sure he is aware it breaks the :latest tag. A message her would have been nice.

On 3/3/2024 at 10:01 PM, MortenSchmidt said:

I had the same problem. Guy left a massage on the dockerhub that he had to pull the 2.2.0 release. Not sure he is aware it breaks the :latest tag. A message her would have been nice.

Okay. Thank you for the answer.
I see forward to a new release, whenever it is ready. :D

Edited by Struck

Version 2.2.1 of Machinaris is now available, for those that like to try the very latest Chia release from CNI corporate.

Updated

- Chia to v2.2.1 - possible fixes for serious problems in v2.2.0?

Notes

- Updated potentially buggy Chia software DOES NOT imply my endorsement. *Only upgrade when you are comfortable.*